Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ( Possible Mature Content )

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
@Deash12 any tips on where I should be putting my ability points?
Well! A good strategy is to pick out the skill tree you really want to spec out/invest in and have two of your four trees allocated for that colour/ability group.
For example, I really wanted to unlock the alternate sign modes, so I just sorta happened to invest a bit more points into Signs. So, now I have one tree for combat, two for signs, and one for alchemy/general ( plopped my Sun And Stars ability in there! ).
So really, it's whatever you'd like to have Geralt be good at, and whatever you prefer~! I really do love the character/leveling system in the game. It prevents you from being super overpowered and good at everything, but instead, will make you really good at one or two things, and just "okay" in everything else.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
I want to talk about Keira Metz, early spoilers.

I really liked her character as a companion, and yes, after we investigated the ruins of the elf we went home and fugged. When I found out that she wanted to sell her stolen research to Radovid however I started accusing her of using me and ultimately, when I couldn't convince her to leave Radovid be, I was forced to fight her. It was a really bizarre turn of events, because I figured I could talk her out of it.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
So I found this I just needed to think of you guys. Don't hate because it's from dorkly
http://www.dorkly.com/post/73627/the-worst-things-about-huge-rpgs

I want to talk about Keira Metz, early spoilers.

I really liked her character as a companion, and yes, after we investigated the ruins of the elf we went home and fugged. When I found out that she wanted to sell her stolen research to Radovid however I started accusing her of using me and ultimately, when I couldn't convince her to leave Radovid be, I was forced to fight her. It was a really bizarre turn of events, because I figured I could talk her out of it.
I saved before I did anything, so reloaded it untill I got the fun ending

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
So, as someone how hasn't played a Witcher game before, would you say it is worth getting?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Aaaaand suddenly I found a crossdressing elf. This sure is one special game I:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh look something I cant stop listening to

Tis part of the pyres of novigrad, so maybe spoiler?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So, as someone how hasn't played a Witcher game before, would you say it is worth getting?
I hated the first game. Not the story, so much (I found the whole concept of witchers quite compelling, in fact), but the flow of quests and combat were... particularly infuriating, for me, to the point where I uninstalled it without getting through the first act. I never played the second game.

The third game is making me want to not only go back and play the second game, but also slog through the first one. That's how incredible it is. It's incredibly cinematic, it's the most beautiful game I've ever seen, probably the most immersive RPG I've ever played (yeah), and it has fewer animation bugs and such than I've seen in a game of this generation (Dragon Age Inquisition, I love you, but I'm looking at you).

So in short, yes.

Spark

Broken
One thing I'm loving is the fluidity of the combat. I love that you can dodge mid swing, and attack different enemies without any gaps in the combat. The way you can string together heavy and light attacks is just. Ugh, it's amaze.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Hngfh, combat is so good, yesss.

AND REMEMBER GUISE, THE GAME WAS DEVELOPED BY JUST A BIT OVER 200 PEOPLE~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
kbnuhlrytbumnypycttb.png
I can really relate to this, really much!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
So I told myself the other night in a chat; "I will not buy the Witcher until I am done my internship in August and then I can dive right into it"

It was on SALE guys, I had to get it.