Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon The Woodland Heart Stories

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Turmoil

"...And here is the potion stands, armory, and weapons rack." Amrak continued, pointing out each room.

"What are these for?" I asked, my interest having been spiked. The bitterly cold basement wasn't a fitting surronding for all this, rather, it is was odd all this extra's where built.

"For the Fuurv's," Amrak replied, "Where working for the Fuurv's. Trying to stop their leader from being assassinated by Kaiser Peter."

"So your on a suicide mission?" I bluntly say, glancing around.

"It'll be worth it when Leader Fuurv's life is saved." Amrak answered proudly.

Again, I frowned. "But you literally built this in ememy territory, your basically a half spy. How is any of this...smart?"

Amrak chuckled, he seemed amused. "It doesn't look smart, no, but the Fuurv's want religious freedom, something the Kaiser doesn't want. The Fuurv wants peace for all, and the Kaiser simply wants to take things over."

I blinked, sighing. "Alright.."

"So now that I've shown you all this, I was wondering if you wanted to join." He asked.

I thought about it, the risks, the gains. After three mintues of thinking, I shook my head. "I'd rather not."

Amrak raised an eyebrow, and then nodded. "I understand. It's risky work, but understand this Alanis, if you ever tell anybody, I'll have to kill you."

Time seemed to slow down inside the room, I was faintly aware of Tellruin entering the room. I numbly nodded.

"I understand."

LePancake

Crafty123

Fear

I entered the Palace, the blustery cold whipping winds of Queenport chilled me to my bones. When Amrak had mentioned the Queen's Palace, I had been scared. It loomed on the top of a hill, it's shadow falling on the nearby buildings. Even with the dead bushes and decor scattered around the Palace, it was a looming, threating place of evil. It reeked of Anhald's influence.

Inside the Palace it branched off into two ways. The air was dusty and crisp, like somebody had opened an orange and left it for a couple of days. To my right, was a large ballroom. I could faintly see the beginning of a stairwell leading to more floors. To my left, was a library.

"Oooh!" I squealed in delight, moving over to the library quickly, and began to carefully look at the titles.

A sudden clomping of armor interupted my thoughts, "Alanis, you should be quieter for a tresspasser." Amrak's voice interupted my book-browsing.

I whipped around. "I'm...not allowed here? But there's no signs!"

"The closed doors should have given you the idea."

"Well they didn't!" I protested.

"Stay here, I'll go get Westmay." Amrak said, heafting the sheild over his shoulder, moving to walk upstaires. I grumply sat down at a provided table, when a young woman entered the library. She stayed quiet, and I assumed she was one of the maids.

A few moments later, I heard two set's of footsteps, one much slower than the other. Westmay and Amrak entered the library, Westmay's lower side and leg where wrapped up in cloth, and Westmay carried a cane that tapped against the ground.

"What is happening, Amrak?" Westmay asked, sitting down with a heavy, tired sigh.

"This young lady trespassed." Amrak answered. I mentally wanted to punch him.

Westmay looked at me, I couldn't tell his expression, was it admused? "Are you sorry?"

"Y-yeah..," I stammered, "I-I didn't even know this place was closed off to the public."

"You see Amrak? She didn't mean anything, just send her off-"

A sudden silky cold voice interupted Westmay, "What's going on?"

Queen Alison strode in, her very body strode in an arua of confidence, and self-worth. Her blood red dress lapped around her body like waves of silken pride, wrapped around her like a crown would on a head. Her brown hair was slightly fizzled, suggesting she had just woken up. Her pale pearl white skin shone brightly, even under the softer glow of the lamps that where on the ceiling. She was a dazzling deadly viper, even when tired, she was cruel.

"My Queen," Amrak said, bowing. Others followeed suit, and even when sitting, I bowed myself.

"A trespasser you say? I thought I ordered all trespassers to be hung." Her cold black eyes didn't even glance at my way, she mearly looked at Westmay, talking as if I wasn't there.

"Well yes.." Westmay said cautiosuly, "but she was sorry for her actions, I was considering letting her go with just a warning."

Queen Alison mused, she didn't seem admused or even angry. Finally, she sighed.

"I don't wish to deal with this squabble, I suppose since I haven't put the posters up, she can go free. Deal with it yourselves." She turned, and glided across the floor, back toward her room, like a snake slithering away after a kill.

I heard a colletive breath of relief when she left the room, and Amrak praticly dragged me out of the Palace.

"Never...bloody...do...that...again." He huffed.

"Yes Sir." I said, only too happy to oblige.

Elz

Anguish

Last edited:

Ranger Will

Lord of Altera
Ranger_Will
Ranger_Will
Gee, Tan Tan's deep. I thought for a merry old man like him, whew. He needs some serious hugs when he gets back.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
"Leader Fuurv" 1. Fuvur, and 2. I'm pretty sure I called them by name. But whatever mate, lol. Looks and sounds good, great work here!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
"Leader Fuurv" 1. Fuvur, and 2. I'm pretty sure I called them by name. But whatever mate, lol. Looks and sounds good, great work here!
I never remember that spelling lol. I also can't still spell Blarg's character name, so I just say 'Leader Fuvur'.