Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The_Lucky_Q Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

The_Lucky_Q

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
The_Lucky_Q
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
United States of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have read it, and plan on reading it more thoroughly
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta gaming is when you use Out Of Character information and use it IN Character, Powergaming is when you force the other person to play to your own demands;
Ex"Being invisible" "hear through walls" etc
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados
8. Tell us about yourself!
Being in highschool I participate in all the sports and activities being very social and weary of what i'm doing making my character experience very social and careful.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I do not, but if you really wish to see I can always take pictures if you really need to see.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

A group of friends told me about the server

About Your Character!
My character is a lean and stealthy person who tends not to stick in crowds. Being one of the youngest in his family he listens to his elders and older family members.

Character Name:
Nico Kincaid
Character Age:
Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Nico stands at 5'10 and weighs in at 135 pounds. He has light gray eyes with hair that is curly.
Description of the Skin:
Nico likes to blend in the darkness to be as hidden as possible, doing so he wears all black with a mask so others don't know who he is. Being made of sheep wool and leather, it is all dyed black and perfectly fit his stealthy personality.

Written Test!

Nico is one of the youngest in his family, he doesn't like to fight but, he does so to protect his family. He has stayed on his great grandfather's land for his whole 16 years of life. Mainly living with his father, Lucious Kincaid. Being found by Lucious at the age of 7, he was raised as a Kincaid. Being very slim and stealthy, he tends to hunt and fish or do anything their family doesn't want to do without question. Growing up with his new family during wars and battles, most of his family used swords with shields to defend themselves. Wanting to be different, Nico perseus to be a master archer. Of course when sparring with his father, he was beaten to a pulp and was expected to be better, he wanted to be new, to be the one that is known from the family. Other than his father, his mother was lovely and never forgotten as she cared for him since birth. Being very social to the people he thinks are kind, he is weary and cares for his family first before anything. Now moving onto new lands his father tells Nico to keep the Kincaid family name running and strong. Searching for the perfect loved one, he suggests to search farther in land for people and maybe even a city. The Kincaid’s tend to speak as if they are the strongest family there is. Nico does not like to be social to strangers, he simply sticks to what he knows best, which is his family and friends. Before leaving his great grandfather's land he was told this "Make the Kincaid name prosper and carry on for generations." Nico mainly follows in his father's footsteps, meaning, whatever his father learned from his own father. It was all taught to Nico, and the tradition will be passed down from generation to generation. Though being found by a random family, he was found by the right one for him. He was turned into a Kincaid, a man who is brave hearted and fair. Finally looking for new land with his family, they now need to start a new life as they never done before, they now start their life in their new found land. His journey is only beginning, as in this new world they all have to begin from scratch, the Kincaid name will be known and be proudly said for centuries to come...

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, a few things to note before continuing:
-Test is a bit short 193/400 words.
-No mastery of skills, meaning he can't be a master of stealth, but he can know the basics of it.
-Do you mean light grey with the eye color? White-grey would be silver, which is found in Silver Elven lineages.

The_Lucky_Q

Villager
Hey there, a few things to note before continuing:
-Test is a bit short 193/400 words.
-No mastery of skills, meaning he can't be a master of stealth, but he can know the basics of it.
-Do you mean light grey with the eye color? White-grey would be silver, which is found in Silver Elven lineages.
I now fixed a few details and a bit of confusion with my wording, with an additional add to my test to be more detailed.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Test is still short 291/400 words. Very nicely written, though. A few grammar issues here and there, but the intention was clear. Try using something like Google docs and it's word counter to keep track.

The_Lucky_Q

Villager
Test is still short 291/400 words. Very nicely written, though. A few grammar issues here and there, but the intention was clear. Try using something like Google docs and it's word counter to keep track.
I took your advice and used google docs ;)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

The_Lucky_Q

Villager

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

All understood, thank you for having me :D