Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Theamazinghole3's Application [Declined-Ayda]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Theamazinghole3
2. How old are you?

16 in 2 weeks

3. What country are you from?
U.S.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, its all very detailed and the lore was incredible. my favorite race is the forest elves.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Power gaming is makeing yourself like a literal god, and meta is a taking out of game input and using it as an advantage. E.I. We know OOC that there is a few people that are creating a base, then some jerk takes that and "Figures" it out and either kills or tells a guard.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Well, its not allowed, and its not the only thing that helps a person in the rp, you also dont allow flymod

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko, a.k.a. SirNicholas14

8. Tell us about yourself!

Well, in short i have always loved to rolepplay. Its been apart of my life since i was 6, hell even before. My dad, Rene, has the original 1st edition D&D, and thats when i found my love. Ive played WOW, Halo, Garry's mod, and many other Roleplays. I have also LARP'ed which was so much fun. I also like writing stories, which usually come from the RP's i play through. If your want to know more, please ask. I have also DM'ed for D&D and have been GM for Kik RP's and a new End Of The World Paper game.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Well, i have a book im writing but its not to be discussed haha. But i can show you how many people's Character Sheets that i have, and how much my friends love my stories i guess.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, i was looking for a new RP group for MineCraft and found this one. It actually seems to be the coolest one ive seen so far, and trust me, ive seen many.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
You have not included a written story or character description in your application.

Oh sorry i was reading the forum and it said after this gets confirmed i can create a character

Here it is

Character Name:
Cédaar Tergreen

Character Age:
(human equivalent to 27 is I'm guessing twice as long compared so I'm gonna say about 54

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
(We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.)
Bright brown hair with soft hazel brown eyes, his height reaching about 5'9, skin a darker tan, and his smile as sweet as suger.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
(made after an adventure on D&D with my dad)
Once upon a Simple time before the great war between man and orc, there was a simple village managed by the wooden elves of Goralithia, named the Tribe of Melora , A goddess of nature. After they decided peace with humans to protect them from nearby jackal attacks, the nearby kingdom decided to do often check-ins with them. one day when the patrol came, their leader named Garin Termith, Captain of the unit, entered the small village with his small group. As they continued to check things out, the captain was astonished by a view of a beautiful woman with the name of Alonora dertimis, a wood elf lead to their Centorians. He fell madly in love, but in coincidence she fell for him, and after the time of celebration for newborns, came a half elf with the name of Allonan Dertimis Termith. His hair was a very light blonde, with the skin a lighter skin then the other newborns. His eyes hazel gold and a body fit for a warrior. As he grew, so did his knowledge with nature, Beginning his first set of lessons to be a druid. After his 57th birthday he decided it was time to leave, since his only path was to learn more about the nature around them. As he was leaving his best friend Veranin, a Ranger for the people, decided he will not do this alone, and set forth into this world came two heros, that will make history from small beginning's.

This is only the backstory of my character lmao.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

I'm going to decline this application, due to slow response time, and repeated mistakes in the application.
You're absolutely welcome to make a second application, but I recommend doing so after taking a few days to familiarize yourself with your mistakes on this application, as well as the actual requirements themselves.
I think you will be able to get some good results, and I hope to see you apply for a second time.

Thanks for your interest, and your patience, we hope to see you again!