Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thebeebulls Whitelist Application [Declined - Jase]

Thebeebulls

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Thebeebulls

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is interacting with games in games. Metagaming is how you think a character is

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am 14 years old. I enjoy art and music. I love writting storys especialy about medival times and thats why I want to join the server

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
no not sure if I need it

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was looking up rp servers and found this one.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Abigail but goes by Abby

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Abby has brown hair and brown eyes, but someone when you see her you may sense her eyes are blue. She normally wheres dresses or hunting gear

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

I looked out from the back of the tree. I slid My bow and arrow out from its case and prepared to aim. I looked at the deer, it couldn't see me because it was the facing the opposite direction but I could I could sense that it knew something was happening. I needed to get this deer, to bring back to my mother. After my father died to an illness only a month ago. I was having to provide for my family because my mother was sick. I tried to bring wealth to my family by hunting for food but wealth wasn't something my providence could provide. My sister Katrina was the kindness girl you could meet and I needed to bring her dinner home so she could be healthy. I started pulling out the bow, but then before I could release it the deer pounced off. I couldn’t go home empty handed I needed food, I did the only thing I knew at the moment, run after the deer. I chased him through the forest until the deer fleas into a open meadow. I pull my bow back and release. I hit the deer perfectly between its eyes.That was lucky I though because I was only new to using an bow and arrow and my bow definitely wasn't a good bow to use I proudly carry the dear home between my hands.
I walked down the dirt path almost until I can see my stone home. My sister, she was beautiful comes running out of the house. “You did it Abby,” My sister exclaims.
“I know Kat, for you,” I told my sister about my adventure.
“Now we can be rich again,” Katrina says,”
“I Don’t think it works like that,” I say. After the plague come through my providence almost half the population and killing my father and my younger brother we have been living in poverty. There's been barley and food and water, nothing like the old live we were used to living in the top of the middle class. But with no men in my family and my mother sick we had not choice but living in poverty. I wanted to move to a new place somewhere I could live in safety with my family. Somewhere my sister could become rich again and live her dream to become a artist. Somewhere my mom could be treaty. Somewhere I could live out my father's legacy.
(And then we move to towns in Hollow World and start my story like that)
Current Setting of the Server:

For days, it rained. The coasts were battered by bolstered waves, and the fields turned to lakes that could swallow a caravan. For some, it was an omen.

The evil promises came true. As the storms slipped back out to sea and the sun's auburn hues could again be seen rising over the horizon, something dark crept out from the cavern depths. A dangerous, and mysterious plague gripped Altera by ferocious surprise. At first, it was studied in quite isolation by academics, but soon it became clear that this was no mere curse of nature. Plague beasts, monstrous mutated abominations, stormed research facilities, escalating the situation into a full scale struggle. Across the lands, people became displaced from their homes as monster and plague altered their way of life.

The lands of Altera are poised in dire straits, but there is hope. The sun still shines, and opportunities for glory grow like tentative vines. All over, people are fighting, innovating and living in spite of the darkness below. Will you join them?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey there Thebeebulls!!!

Thank you for taking the time and effort for your application to join Hollowworld!!! There are a few small things I should touch on before we continue --
> I see that your character has brown eyes but "when you see her you may sense her eyes are blue"? Do you mind clarifying this?​
> Your definitions of powergaming and metagaming are incorrect. Can you please edit your above application? You can find the correct definitions here. [-Click Me!-]​
> Also I see that your character has skills in archery as part of her backstory. Please remember that all characters start with BASIC skills, and are not adept or a master of any skill despite a written story. This is so it is fair for all players, including those who have been around and have attempted to learn the skills through roleplay. (This is not so much a point against you as it is a reminder.)​

Once again thank you for applying!
- Jase

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
This application has been denied for inactivity. Feel free to apply again.