Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thein's whitelist application [Declined - Cukie1]

Thein

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
MAJOENDER
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming: basically cheating so that you and you only can have an unfair advantage in the game
powergaming: working hard to getting a specific goal without concerne with anything else on the server/game.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
NO

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
squidziod
8. Tell us about yourself!I like gaming, especially fantasy, roleplaying , and hard ones. My Favorite game is Dark Souls II. I have a cat named Kitty and my favorite movie is Secret Intellingence.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found it from searching Aethier, and this one seems more enjoyable!

You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
Thein Urtoc

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
pale and thick white skin, black hair, five oclock shadow, dead and gray eyes, basic white guy face but scarred, but it seems odd. black cloack and thick dyed leather armor. a white mask with 2 eye holes, one with black paint seeming as a tear on the left hole. the eye holes were, a deep black. a face mask(covering "mouth and nose") and some deep red blood on one side, splattered.(and has lepracy)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
I woke up on the floor in a huge temple. It was green and old looking, but for some reason to me, it looked kept neat. Some inscribings on the floor read as follows "go to the left or right to continue the quest." I pondered the sign as I climb and descend the steps that circled a Giant fountain in the middle of a giant pit. The place was well lit and I only slipped on a puddle of icy cold water once. As i was walking I, instinctively, felt my mask with my cold hands. I opened a large stone door at the end of the staircase, with a struggle, for my body was still weak. I was surprised with a friendly face. a female Elf told me to "ead down the stairs right there and keep goin' down till ye find yer boat to-.
I ran off down the thousands of wooden mossy steps. When I got to the shore, I Started Breathing really heavily. I decided to sit down and let the salty air touch my scarred face, it hurt but was relaxing. Soon i fell to a deep sleep, the next morning I strolled over to the large wooden boat. But when i Stepped on it, it just started moving towards the ocean. I looked around and found a skeleton with a broken sword, I took it and Sheathed it in my empty straightsword sheath. I sat at the hull awhile the boat was moving and watched the island drift into the mist. Hours later I came to a large island, with a not-so Bustling town. A man came and greeted me. HE said his name was Gadifane, then he directed me towards the nearby tavern and hurried off."probably my mask." I thought. I headed to the inn, and asked for a room, The inn keeper just gave me a free room and rudely said"now hurry off you abomination" I went to my room and examined the place. There was a small bookshelf with torn and ripped books, a single torch on the wall, and a rocking chair. There was also a bed. I grabbed a book titled "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" and skimmed through till I fell asleep, still with my mask on. I woke up uncomfortably, and looked outside. It was pouring. and I decided not to go out today just stay inside and read. I read through the whole shelf.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm sorry, but I will have to decline for the following:
-powergaming and metagaming definitions are incorrect
-please remove any server names from your application
- we usually advise against having characters with debilitating diseases such as leprosy, as it can very well limit the RP in game. There's also the worry of leprosy being a rather contagious disease IRL and we much rather prefer to be able to monitor epidemics.
-The book mentioned is a modern day book, please stick to the timeline
- You described the starter quest as your story, we ask you be more creative with your writing
-your description of the character comes across as cliched and resembles that of an orphan assassin, something we very much try to steer clear of.

You are free to try again.