Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheNameIsGrizz's Whitelist Application [Declined - Niko]

Kipp

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
TheNameIsGrizz

2. How old are you?
Sixteen.

3. What country are you from?
The United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
The act of manipulating reality and knowledge to facilitate roleplay that is to the advantage of the Power/Metagamer. This can also be related to Frp which means 'Failed Roleplay' or 'Failure to roleplay' this covers any number of offenses from failure to respond to an attack to failing to properly treat a patient.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I’m a mellophonist, French Horn player and I own a dog. He’s not very smart though which is a shame.

[Mellophone is just Edgy Trumpet.]

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
It’s difficult to show my art since it’s all on paper, I draw with humor in mind.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope! But I hope the reward goes to someone that deserves it.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Joanne Wardell

Character Age:
Nineteen

Character Race:
Human

Profession:
Joanne is a Chronicler and scribe. She typically writes out documents correcting errors and such. Likely found in Courtrooms documenting the statements made by the participating parties. Although there are likely better scribes and Chroniclers than her.

Appearance:
Joanne has a light ginger sort of hair beneath her red cap bearing a blue feather quill. She also wears a red garment over her blue shirt. She typically carries a satchel over her shoulder to carry writing utensils and paper.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Described above

Written Test!

At last, a town was within sight nestled between two hills it was walled with stone in every direction, above guards paraded around the wall carrying lanterns in their off hand. Joanne slowly approached the gate to find it open awaiting travelers, within the walls were quaint cottages and shops huddled together like monks in a city square. She began walking eventually entering the local tavern named the, “Shambles n’ Shamrock Inn,” she’d go to take a free chair at a vacant table, “Jeeze. That was quite the adventure.”

After a few minutes the Tavern’s bard took the stage with lute in hand riling up the crowd as the mead began to flow! Finally, Joanne stood knowing only trouble could come after this, she then opted to visit the counter to get some lodgings and rest. Thankfully enough no such trouble erupted, there was only a reminder of how Cynical she could be.

Shortly after dawn one could easily hear the commotion in the town square from a great distance, and so Joanne slid out of bed to dawn her garments through her window it looked like a parade of ants carrying food to the gate. After suitably preparing she grabbed her satchel slinging it on her shoulder and continuing on her merry way. At first it looked as if they were transporting potato sacks, in reality they were sandbags being loaded off a merchant's cart. Now with the knowledge that the waters were still rising she went to the Merchant looking him up and down, “Perhaps I might be of assistance to the cause?”
The Merchant looked to his wife, the two of them smirked at the thought of someone of her size and stature carrying sandbags, “I do see why I shouldn’t, but be my guest.”
Joanne took the sandbag grabbing it on either end hoisting it onto her shoulder before headed after the crowd, she’d end up weaving through another crowd of men and women returning from their previous trip. upon reaching the gate the effects of the flooding were obvious. The fields had been upturned, houses toppled, roads washed away and livestock running wild. Just people living in the moment and not a phone in sight. This had been the first time that she was able to fully realize the disaster that had struck the region.

The Sandbags formed a barrier along the path to prevent the road from being washed away, Joanne contributed her sack before heading back to the tavern to formulate a letter, she sat cleaning the table thoroughly before setting her paper and quill on the table.
“Dear, Father it has recently come to my attention that the lands in the west have slowly become a untenable business venture, I hope you reconsider your desire to expand. If you do be prepared to lose what you’ve gained, there’s no person in this land that hasn’t lost at least something.

Sincerely, Joanne
P.S I hope you keep the wheels turning in the meantime, wagons don’t roll without them.”

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I am so sorry that I did not reply to this sooner. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application. There's one thing we need to do before we can continue.

- Your metagaming and powergaming definitions are a bit vague. I suggest reading over the Roleplay Starter Guide which comes complete with specific examples of metagaming and powergaming in the context of this server.

Other than that, I enjoyed reading your written test and look forward to rereading your application once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Declined for inactivity. Please feel free to resubmit another application.