Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Theodosius Hostilius Herennius: The First Basileos

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Local History Nerd here to help you with your struggle. Your choice would depend entirely on which kind of Roman Theme you’re going for. Caesar/Imperator was the title for the ruler of the West and East each. Sometime after the West fell (and we started knowing the east as byzantine) the title changed to Basileus/Basileos, Caesar at that point was a title given to a close relative of the Emperor.

In short Basileos if you’re going for late Rome, as Caesar would be just an honorary title.

Imperator/Caesar if you’re going for regular roman inspiration.

Alternatively “Augustus” could be used, as its a title rather than a name, it means “First Citizen”.

Roma Invitvs, brother.

Yeah I’m going with a fusion of both East and West, along with the inclusion of Post-Republic, Augustan Themes. So there’s a lot of titles and words in the Asrakosians language that are different but mean the same thing xD

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend

Lucila Luciliax Lucilina (Friendly)- “You might not be cut out to be a priestess, but you are surely a kind-hearted woman with a wild sense of humor. You also made my son’s day- I just hope it doesn’t become a long-term thing...” ToastySpam (I couldn’t resist and I needed to correct her cognomen- since females have their family name feminized, SORRY ;-; )
Don't worry about it, I just made it up on the spot anyways lol

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Don't worry about it, I just made it up on the spot anyways lol
I love her, she’s great. Keep her. Oml she’s GOLD.
Also it’d be funny for her to remain Dimi’s ‘mom’ and have Theo struggle to understand the logistics of it lmao

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I love her, she’s great. Keep her. Oml she’s GOLD.
Also it’d be funny for her to remain Dimi’s ‘mom’ and have Theo struggle to understand the logistics of it lmao
It's great watching him fail to work out if he's being flirted with or not

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Dimitrius I Hostillius Herennius, Boy-King of Astrakhan, Quaster of the Sandbox and Consul of Treehouse Magnus would like a mother please.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I dunno how to set up more than 1 at a time. My homes are Astrum and Aelmere xD
Oh, well, every player gets 2 by default.

So if you haven’t already, you can just do /sethome blah and then for your other home, /sethome blah2
If you want more homes, you can buy them with rads at /warp shop hub. I personally only have 2 since I kinda just get around every by using ships and carts.