Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Theodra] Reynard

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Blessed Profile

Ingame name: TheDeester
Character name: Sir Reynard of the Storm
Link to normal character profile:
Link!

Matron: Theodra

Overall Tier: I

Spell Points: 3 per day

Prepared spells per day (# of times cast):

Routine spell rotation:
  • Stun: stun a creature from making any moves. Effect lasts for 1 combat round. (Only works on animal like creatures, demons, undead, arcane users, or heretics. To use against another character, the user must roll off against the player.) [Touch | Requires skin-to-skin contact]
  • Trick of the Eye: Enact a small magical illusion that is thematic to your deity within a 10 block radius. It will last for 1 minute. Cannot be cast while under stress (ie- combat) [Incantation - Once per day]
  • Aura | Unease: Emit an aura in a speak range. Players will generally feel unsettled in your presence and a glow emits around your head for the duration of a speech, threat, or held conversation. Can be visually thematic to a color of whichever neutral/evil god you worship. Players around you will feel uneasy. Effect doesn’t work on characters extremely violent towards you when enraged. [Thought]

Additional granted boons (# of times cast):
-N/A

Artifacts:
-N/A

Passives(s) or Sustained Effects:
-N/A

Current Divine Status:
-“Pilgrimage” - Travelling hunter and hedge knight.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
WIP, will finish and then leave this post reserved.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
His prepared spells differ today, but not any other unless otherwise listed.

• Aura | Bliss: Emit a captivating aura in a speak range. Players are enticed to give you attention and a glow emits around your head for the duration of a speech, or held conversation. Can be visually thematic to a color of whichever neutral/good god you worship. Players around you will be calmed. Effect doesn’t work on characters extremely violent towards you when enraged. [Thought]
  • Aura | Bliss: Emit a captivating aura in a speak range. Players are enticed to give you attention and a glow emits around your head for the duration of a speech, or held conversation. Can be visually thematic to a color of whichever neutral/good god you worship. Players around you will be calmed. Effect doesn’t work on characters extremely violent towards you when enraged. [Thought]
  • Trick of the Eye: Enact a small magical illusion that is thematic to your deity within a 10 block radius. It will last for 1 minute. Cannot be cast while under stress (ie- combat) [Incantation - Once per day]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
+ Inactivity on this character has resulted in their blessings beginning to wane. They will be stripped of their divine status unless this changes soon. TheDeester
[Feel free to let me know in your divine log if there is a reason for inactivity or if you are content with this going ahead, they will not be cursed but will have to show activity and renewed faith to return to Blessed.]

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
+ Inactivity on this character has resulted in their blessings beginning to wane. They will be stripped of their divine status unless this changes soon. TheDeester
[Feel free to let me know in your divine log if there is a reason for inactivity or if you are content with this going ahead, they will not be cursed but will have to show activity and renewed faith to return to Blessed.]
Works for me—you gave fair notice in advance, I just haven’t been active with the character on the server. I’ll update the log if and when I hope to change that!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll move to archives for now and we'll see how things go if you pick it up in the future, then. Thank you for replying