Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Theodra's Little One || Hadley Bentlee

Krystiv

Legend of Altera

"She believed she could, so she did."

||The Calming of the Storm ||

Harness the spirits of the inside
And do not mistake it for pride

Remember the time you last cried
You left yourself and died

Seize what you eyed
Or be what they implied

Meet the one under the moonshine
You may decide whether your hearts align

Do not be afraid to draw the line
So write your own storyline

Race: Halfling.
Social Status: Freemen.
Sexuality: Bisexual, mainly attracted to compassionate, patient individuals.
Relationship Status: Newly single, working towards self.
Religious Inclination: Theodra
Height: Much like a six year old girl, 3'8".
Weight: Nearly as heavy as a border collie, 43 lbs.
Homeland: Unknown, but Hadley calls it The Shire.
Current Home: Stoltfar "The North"
Current Location: Blackrush
Known Places: Storm's Landing, Queensport, Astrakhan, Stoltfar, and Blackrush...
Known Languages
:
Common (Fluent)

View attachment 99851

ENFP-T Personality Type

Qualities

! Loyal
: Hadley swears herself to anyone whom she is willing to gain trust of, become friends with, or be under of.
Tolerant: Hadley respects that people have opinions and is open to hearing others because she knows that she does not possess all the answers.
! Determined: Hadley aspires to earn Theodra's favor and will do whatever it takes.
Reliable: Hadley has a track record of staying true to promises.
! Compassionate: Hadley makes an effort to help people through being kind, caring, and willing to lend an ear.
! Confidential: Hadley respects anyone's secret and will carry it to the grave, unless it involves death or ill-intent.
Quirky: Hadley behaves rather silly out of personal amusement and the entertainment of others.
Altruistic: Hadley possesses an unyielding desire to do good and bring justice.
! Religious: Hadley devotes herself and life to Theodra and actively worships her.
! Observant: Hadley is quick to see the problem and rarely ever misses a detail.
! Insightful: Hadley has an exceptional ability of analyzing others, things, and especially herself to figure out the strengths and flaws in the moment.
! Sympathetic: Hadley is not afraid to let her heart bleed when she sees other people hurt, always offering up her shoulder to be leant on.

Friendly: Hadley is a very affable person, desires to be friends with all, and is open to giving people a chance even if their reputation says they are a foe.
Forgiving: Hadley does not hold onto grudges; she finds hatred controls her and makes her an evil person.

Flaws

*Impatient
: Hadley gets antsy when people or objects takes more time than expected to process.
*Idealistic: Hadley tries to see the best in every situation, and because of this, she believes that everything will work out in the way that she intended.
Un-poised: Hadley struggles to maintain a straight-face; she is an open book.
Un-educated: Hadley does not have any prior schooling of any kind; this makes her prone to being incredibly curious and self-taught.
*Poor self-esteem: Hadley's worst enemy is herself as she views herself in a harsh light.
! Highly Emotional: Hadley is a very emotional person; she wears her heart on her face and is driven by it.
Over-thinking: Hadley thinks way too much for her own good; it gets to the point that she gets wrapped up into the thought and makes bad assumptions.
Mis-communicating: Hadley misinterprets others and has a hard time communicating what troubles her mind.
Independent-to-a-Fault: Hadley hates rules and criticism; she desires to live under her own philosophy. Because of this, she misses crucial lessons and reasons behind rules.
! Preoccupied: Hadley suffers to maintain her focus in the moment; her mind drifts and becomes entertained by other entities easily.

* = Actively working to improve.
! = Actively portraying.

Attachments

Last edited:

Krystiv

Legend of Altera

The amazing... (Samiwashere)

Eye Color: Light, cerulean blue.
Skin Color: Porcelain white.
Shape of Face: Oval.
Distinguishing Features: Scattered, brown freckles along her high cheekbones and buttoned nose, dainty, small hands, and long, straight hair that goes to her hips.
Build of Body: Ectomorph and fragile.
Hair Color: Raven black.
Hair Style: Messy breast length hair left unbounded to tumble, sometimes put into a braid.
Posture: Board-straight.
Scars: Small whip marks on back, she is very insecure of.
Tattoos: Black cherry blossom with symbolic flowers, representing Sir Reynard (TheDeester), Jaden Seeker (CloakedReaper), Gerard McIvy (Jeroxia), and Theodra.

Habits: Drinking mead and worshipping Theodra.
Pet Peeves: Being belittled.
Trademark: Her determination to please Theodra.
Demeanor: Quick to brighten the room.
Public Opinion: Hadley's a very strong willed Halfling, but she's far too soft to do any real damage.

Last edited:

Krystiv

Legend of Altera

Mental Attitude: 6 out of 10, Hadley is fairly determined and strong-willed, but over time, she can suffer from dissuasion and insecurity.
Strength: 3 out of 10, Hadley is merely defenseless, and she'd be lucky to get a solid hit. (Relies heavily off of adrenaline)
Agility: 4 out of 10, Hadley runs as fast as her little legs can take her; she remained relies off of her smallness to combat, ducking, crouching, and tripping her foes.
Stamina: 4 out of 10, Hadley has a decent amount of stamina, thanks for her spontaneous, soul-searching trips to high altitudes.
Intelligence: 6 out of 10, Hadley is a swift learner and tends to pick up on things easily, she but lacks a great deal of knowledge.
Wisdom: 5 out of 10, Hadley is not the wisest soul out there, but she has quite a bit of insight on herself.
Charisma: 8 out of 10, Hadley brightens the room and captures attention almost instantly.
Dexterity: 5 out of 10, Hadley can comfortably wield a bow and arrow as well as anything adequate to her size due to once being a Ranger's recruit.

Bow and Arrow
Hunting Dagger
Raided, Ruby-Crested Dagger (Given by CloakedReaper )

Elixir of Healing
Elixir of Strength
Roll of Linen Bandages

Attachments

Last edited:

Krystiv

Legend of Altera

(Depiction of Hadley hugging Jaden CloakedReaper )

When it comes to love, Hadley spreads herself broadly, holds people close, and loves them for whom they are. Because of that, there are six different categories that define Hadley's love for individuals.

As of now, Hadley is questionable with some of the people whom she is fond with. This is subject to change:

(Natural love for family)

Jaden Seeker (CloakedReaper) -
Lisbet Alden (Elz) -
Sigmar (Archbishop) -
Podric Flanders (Luam) -
Reivos (Niko)

(Friendly love for comrades and deep acquaintances)

Jack 'Tavernkeeper' -
Sir Reynard (TheDeester) -
Jocasta 'Jo' Vita (Blorbis83) -
Asero Crow (Electric) -
Jackdaw 'Daw' (ToastySpam) -
Segar Strand (French Roast) -
Ayda Ulamyar (Ayda) -
Lavendula Hydrangea Hal'Shink'maho (Cukie1) -
Salazar Dunn (Azur) -
Ballard (Jase) -
Elijah Beaumont ( Rue ) -
Raalvara Varyn ( Raal ) -

(Casual love for children, friends, or even ... potential mates)

Garrett L. Herennius (Galaxy) -

(Selfless love for family and dear friends)

Jaden Seeker (CloakedReaper) -

(Longstanding love for mate)

(Self-love for self-esteem)

Herself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Krystiv

Legend of Altera

(Hadley's shared thoughts about people, places, experiences, and beliefs as well as 1st person on current well-being)

(Individuals who touched Hadley's heart, have had a big influence, severely wary-of, and/or well-respected.)

Thomas Bentlee (NPC)

Jaden Seeker ( CloakedReaper )

Jocasta Vita ( Blorbis83 )

Sir Reynard ( TheDeester )

Ayda Ulamyar ( @Ayda )

Cymic ( Cymic_ )

Gerard McIvy ( Jeroxia )

Segar Strand ( French Roast )

Ballard ( Jase )

Elijah Beaumont ( Rue )

Raalvara Varyn ( Raal )

'The Shire'

The Tavern

Queensport

Stoltfar

Blackrush

Meeting the Rangers ( CloakedReaper )

Pronounced Faith in Theodra

Death of Reynard ( TheDeester )

A Call to the North ( French Roast )

Finding Another ( Jeroxia )

A Journey of Self-Love

Off to War ( Jase )

I Found You Again... ( CloakedReaper )

Last edited:

Krystiv

Legend of Altera
Adding a bunch of relationships to Hadley's profile. Let me know if you want to be added. :)

Krystiv

Legend of Altera
Massive Update:

There has been quite a change in Hadley as I have been away. She went on a soul-searching journey that allowed her to become more in-tune with herself. As Hadley's RPer, I highly advise that you look into the new changes founded under her 'Qualities & Flaws'.

To give you a brief digest, here are the areas that have been affected:

1. Dividers for aesthetics.
  2. New Poem, that is prophetic to Hadley.
  3. Addition/Removal of Traits in "Qualities & Flaws"
  4. Change in statistics under her 'Weaponry'
  5. Change in her 6 Loves -> Going towards more family-based as her love for Gerard McIvy is unknown.
Regardless, I am happy to be back. Hadley is a great part of me. I like to say that she is one of the tools in my life that help me grow as a person. Through her, I see progress in how well I have begun to understand life, people, and emotions. She is my insight, and I hope Hadley is a joy in the time that you are around her.

Thank you. :heart:

An evident change in Hadley's demeanor:

Hadley's re-pronouncement of her faith in Theodra & allegiance to the Rangers CloakedReaper

Last edited: