Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive [Thieves' Guild Alt] Dorin Doorbreaker

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Dorin Doorbreaker's Journal
Name: Dorin Doorbreaker-Brawnwall son of Dorin
Full Titles:
Nickname/Alias: The Lover
Theme

[Picture]:
83471f2ab9a12d4c2a67cdece2a58309.jpg
Thieves' guild Alt
This character is one of 6 premade character alt members of the Harlot's Veil Thieves guild. The characters back stories and lives are interconnected and there group RP is DMed by Bal. If the idea of Bi-monthly thief RP and guided group RP is of interest to you find out more in The Harlot's Veil Thread.
This character is currently being played by:

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Dwarf
Social Status:
Vagrant
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height:4'10
Weight: 190 pounds
Date of Birth: Mid Spring
Homeland: Kharuz-Korum Piratep00f
Current Home: Rogue's Hearth

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Think like a tree trunk, Arms like legs. Hairy and scarred
Hair: Black dreads with prevalent grey streaks, Unbecomingly short beard.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Uncommon Black skin characteristic of the Doorbreaker Clan. Callous from life as a farmer, scarred from life as a
vagrant
Identifying Marks: X scar on Face, the marker of a Life prisoner of Ravenmire in the old world.
Clothing: Large lamb's wool coat that goes to his knees. very in fashion but repaired many times over.
Weaponry: Carry's only two cooking knives.
Prized Possessions: A book of poetry and a bundle of letters all from past lovers.
Hygiene: Wears fine cologne and bathes often. Presents himself as desirable.
Voice: Deep voice of a dwarf but very soft spoken and kind

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Charmer, Creativity,Seldom used but decent strength, Confidence.
Fears: Heart break, prison, Ghosts
Weakness: Glutton,
Intelligence: He knows people, poetry and cooking and that's about it.
Languages: Common, Horghaan
Profession: Theif, Chef

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Loves people, And is open and kind to men, flirtatious to women, and VERY flirtatious to dwarven women
Religion or Cults: Avid worshiper of Jishrim, he dosnt talk about it because of the connotation but his belief that chaos and creativity are a single concept.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals: Find a lover, Find a penpal, Publish a book of poetry.
Long Term Goals: Find his brother, Return his grandfather's Crown to his tomb.

TRIVIA:
Favorite...
Place: The Kitchen or a warm hearth
Food: Rosemary and garlic patatos
Drink: Bitter barley tea, or Red wine
Colour: Salmon
Animal: Moneys

Least Favourite...
Place: Tombs
Food: Tomatos
Drink: White wines
Colour: Grey
Animal:
Lama

BACKSTORY:

ART:
INSPIRATIONS

My in-game name is: [Player who claims]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Old_Gromm You're in charge of RP things of Kharuz-Korum. I did tell Bal it's fine to have one of his characters hail from Kharuz-Korum, because he liked to have character hail from a place he can visit. Would you like to add the 'doorbreaker' clan to our people? And perhaps you can ask Balatro to fill in the thing so we got a register of this character in the archives (Bal: All other characters that live in Kharuz-Korum are all registered)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Old_Gromm You're in charge of RP things of Kharuz-Korum. I did tell Bal it's fine to have one of his characters hail from Kharuz-Korum, because he liked to have character hail from a place he can visit. Would you like to add the 'doorbreaker' clan to our people? And perhaps you can ask Balatro to fill in the thing so we got a register of this character in the archives (Bal: All other characters that live in Kharuz-Korum are all registered)
At this point, friend, with the large number of last names in Dwarven players that do not hail from official "clans," you can pretty much be anything you want in terms of last names.

The problem with hailing from Kharuz-Korum is that we had only just began the project. How would an awesome 40-year old character like this come from a mountain which is still being hollowed and was only started in PC 2293? That makes no sense :(
You can visit, be a part of and aid in the construction of Kharuz-Korum and call it your home-- but in terms of coming from Kharuz-Korum as a place of origin as we've only began building it will be very difficult to explain in terms of timeline.

Most Dwarves of the 40-year old age hail from Tahkul-Rimtar or Korog's Standing from the Northern Kingdoms. The whole point of the Dwarven Kingdom's refounding is because the Dwarves have lost their places of origin.
I understand that you wish to have a character which can visit a place they came from, but it goes against the entire purpose of creating Kharuz-Korum in timeline. I am very honoured that you wished to have your character hail from our mountain, though =)