Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Things and Stuff [here be noodie(s)]

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Quick doodle of how Asero is doing rn. The image is too big so I have to use a link >.>

ART

Nardlerd

Loyal Servant of Altera
Electric Do you only charge in radiants or actual money? I am asking so I know if I'm even possibly able to pay if I make an application on this thread, seeing how I am unable to pay with actual money until I get stuff set up. Also, amazing art!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Electric Do you only charge in radiants or actual money? I am asking so I know if I'm even possibly able to pay if I make an application on this thread, seeing how I am unable to pay with actual money until I get stuff set up. Also, amazing art!
Hrm I did not get a notification for this. Thanks for the compliment yes, and tbh it just depends. I never do real money commissions but sometimes I'll do art for rads

I am a bit busy currently, but if you don't mind waiting you can fill out the form thing (from the OP) and I'll get to it. Just pay me whatever

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Decided to try and edit my sword reference to be more accurate to how it looks.

Original:

My edit so far:
5DE125BC-DA0F-4F61-B430-2A56CFA1254F.jpeg