Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This thread is absolutely haram

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
because, with 2017 starting to show its face...
IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER MEN OF ALTERA CALENDAR!
for those who do not know, a while back, I commissioned Elz to draw 13 characters as a sort of risque calendar for Altera. All these characters were male, were matched with months, had risque phrases, and were drawn in a sexy pose... and we shall do so again!
first off, the rules:

1: No characters that have already been used in the calendar, I know who they are cause I have the pictures saved- I mean whuuuuuuut?
2: while you can get your spot claimed, no artwork will be commissioned on your character until I have received 5k radiants from you as payment (I'm having to use my own money afterall, and Ironwall needs plots dangit!) please post a picture proving you have done so.
3: First come, first serve, nuff said.
4: There is one month that will feature two characters in the same picture, whomever requests this first, gets the spot. You may pay for both chars on your own, or have 2 people do it, I don't really care (Though I WILL nag.) THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE OF THESE MONTHS!!!
5:Lastly, I reserve the right to give spots to other people if I think it'll be funnier.

Snowdown- Kharn Sicarus "His ship won't be the only thing rocking at night.~" (PAID)
Floodlock- Maceo De Courtnay "This young knight will show you a thing or two about riding~" (PAID)
Springrise- Rystel "This dark meat will leave your mouth watering.~" (PAID)
Truebirth- Forrest Westergard "This lord knows exactly how to care for his subjects.~” (PAID)
Sporebloom- Victor "What he lacks in brains, he certainly makes up for in other things.~" (PAID)
Lightshine- Raven “He’ll show you the ropes.~” (PAID)
Sunbright- Tryg Strand "He may be a Northerner, but he'll love to take you South.~" (PAID)
Mistset- Asero Crow "Work's not the only thing his Queen's tied down with.~" (PAID)
XFogwater- King Seymour I and Azgir "No bad story has ever started off with a King, an Orc, and a bed.~" (PAID)
XGhostmoon- Ronn Holztorc "This Lumberjack knows how to handle his wood.~" (PAID)
XStormwind- Aleksei "His sword isn't the only thing long and full of Divine Retribution.~" (PAID)
XWinterfeast- Emeric Ralotumal "Is it really the cold that's making you shiver? Or what he did all night?~" (Is runnin dis show)

Lastly, if you want a better chance of getting on, have a good risque quote, see Emeric for examples.

also, if you have a preference for what you'd like the picture to be like, please fill out this form-
Character Profile:
References:
Notes:

Last edited:

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Kharn!
I have the Radiants!
January- Snowdown, it's cold- winter. Like Aeroch..? xD
But in all seriousness, Im not tooo fussy on which month in the end, just as long as I can get a spot. :D

Character Profile: [Link Here]
References: Physique and scar references [x] are also provided on the profile with the same reference images there.
Notes: Uh- He must be wearing his hat if nothing else! Otherwise nothing else as of the moment, will edit if anything comes up.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Kharn!
I have the Radiants!
December, it's cold- winter. Like Aeroch..? xD
But in all seriousness, Im not tooo fussy on which month in the end, just as long as I can get a spot. :D
december is taken unfortunately, please remember that I do this for a lot of laughs, so I'm looking for the cheesiest of Risque quotes

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Victor - February - "*sexy grunt grunt*"
References in signature!
Notes? Grunts a lot . . .

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Would I be turned down if I requested Robbie Rotten?