Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This thread is absolutely haram

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Oh, I didn't realize it had been paid for. I'm sure we're all still happy to see nakey Jeor haha WOO!

Continue with your illustration Elz.
Very Well Arken. : )
(If it changes any time up to when that month gets paid for I don't mind changing still, otherwise I keep Jeor!)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
If your choice character on the calendar is dead feel free to keep them on, it'll be an honorable picture for their grave

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
We're missing the opportunity to draw a character as a ghost for the 'October' picture.
"Rigor-mortis doesn't only make the limbs go hard."

Or... you know... draw a gravestone.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Yessir. Also worth mentioning that LordCreepington has since gone completely inactive as far as I know. He hasn't checked the forums in a couple months and hasn't been in-game at all.
If anybody wants to play Tryg's daughter, talk to me pls thx

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
right, I'll probably put Stephiir's spot up for whoever wants it then, first come first serve peplz, also I didn't notify anyone on skype or pm about this so it's fair game

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
also, don't forget we need a super cringey risque quote, the 5k rads doesn't have to come until Elz starts making the pic, which may be a while, but you can pay whenever you want before then
my quote is GELYK II!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
If anyone doesn't wanna maintain their spot/doesn't reply/others have gone inactive, I'll HOP ON THAT!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Aye aye, I'd like to keep my spot and character. :D