Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This thread is absolutely haram

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
And as a reminder- Please don't message me to ask when it's going to be done and the like. Things depend on payments and prior commissions, and being asked makes me stress, sorry :c
YEET!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
This is a thing that will be finished soon, need time for something, in the meantime, lightshine is an open spot due to no risqué Quotes being given and no payment made. Same rules apply above. Also don’t expect the 2018 calendar for a fair amount of time

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
I guess I could take that...? Az/Ayda will be paying I guess.

Last edited:

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Raven Veiloros
"I'll show you the ropes~"
(I will keep thinking damnit.)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is a thing that will be finished soon, need time for something, in the meantime, lightshine is an open spot due to no risqué Quotes being given and no payment made. Same rules apply above. Also don’t expect the 2018 calendar for a fair amount of time
You say finished soon, I was just wondering if you'd found someone else for it?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It's all good - But I closed commissions on sunday and I won't be taking more for the rest of this month and probably January as well. Just letting folks know that because sometimes I'd be asked about progress on them.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
It's all good - But I closed commissions on sunday and I won't be taking more for the rest of this month and probably January as well. Just letting folks know that because sometimes I'd be asked about progress on them.
sall good, i need to time to deal with financial issues anyhow

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
sall good, i need to time to deal with financial issues anyhow
Might be a good idea to work it out with the artist and get payment sorted before asking for radiants. Makes for a smoother process if people paying radiants know the art is a guarantee. :)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Posting for Ozzy

Character Profile: Click me!
References:
Notes: Something with rope, especially considering the little phrase on his picture. Also, have fun with the scars. XD There's plenty of them, big and small, light and deep.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Might be a good idea to work it out with the artist and get payment sorted before asking for radiants. Makes for a smoother process if people paying radiants know the art is a guarantee. :)
oh im guaranteeing this, it'll just be slow XD