Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThotPatroll [Approved - Squidziod]

ThotPatroll

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ThotPatroll

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides ye
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming: Forcing an action upon someone else using roleplay. Example: *She thrusts her sword toward him, stabbing him in the heart and instantly killing him.*

Metagaming: Your character having knowledge of something that was told OOC. Example: Knowing someone’s IRP name even though they’re strangers.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1

8. Tell us about yourself!
My Minecraft username is ThotPatroll however, my close friends know me as “Derpy”. I’m a voracious reader and enjoy reading books that are within the fantasy or sci-fi genre.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’m not very comfortable showing any. :heart:

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
_Unseemly referred me.

--------------------
Character Name:
Molly Gahwl

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor Elf

Appearance:
Medium length white hair, most likely down or braided. Violet eyes, elf ears, grey skin. Lanky; around 5’7. Usually appearing in a mauve gown or some other form of dress.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

(Most likely editing out the edgy violet strip of hair.)

Written Test!
This is not my best work. I'm just practicing with this new character and it's not very good.
Word count: 414

A rosy pink-tinged sky depicted the pleasant fall weather for the upcoming night. The sweet, almost sickly scent of plants carried through the brisk air. Cutting through the soft dewy smell of overgrown undergrowth. Magnolia trees varnished in crimson sunlight, autumn leaves scattered on the soft forest floor. The vicinity was quiet, only the casual snap of a fallen branch or a chirp of the cricket. Molly adjusted her overcoat charily, the Moor Elf trudging uphill. Her boots crunched in the layer of leaves beneath her, Molly’s lips thinned as brambles around her threatened to catch on her clothing. She unconsciously kept walking forward, looking down at her shoes. Not considering that it would start getting dark earlier, previously deciding that it’d be nice to take a trip to the market and try and sell some of her items. Her eyes narrowed as she peered ahead, expecting to see the winding path to her hovel. When she couldn’t see it, she let out a raspy sigh. The Elf had probably taken a wrong turn off the dirt road, and had ended up going off the trail. Molly clasped her gown in her fist, aware of where she was stepping so she didn’t trod on her dress. She irritably gave a grunt as she strode forward to look for the passageway that she followed earlier. Molly swiped a loose braid over her shoulder, the sun had already started to sink behind the pine trees. Which meant, she had a limited amount of sunlight left to get home.

Her mouth twisted into a grimace as she swiftly turned to look to her right, still no path to be seen. At this point, she was starting to accept that she was lost. There would be no point wandering aimlessly at night, as well she was already starting to get tired. She tucked a loose string of hair behind her ear and started to negligently stride forward. No idea where she was going, she just followed her instincts. Stars started to dot the sky, the rare licks of sunlight that seeped through the roof of branches almost completely gone. Nonchalantly smoothing out the wrinkles in the mauve gauze of her dress. The woman came to a stop on a hill, where the land dipped into a gorge. Molly decided that she would wait it out for the night by the gorge, and then when the sun had risen she would try and find her cottage again.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.