Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThunderTiger04's New Application [Declined - Niko]

ThunderTiger

Lord of Altera
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
(ThunderTiger04)
2. How old are you?
(15)

3. What country are you from?
(I am from Australia, NSW and don't worry I speak English)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
(Yes, I have read them)

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
(Metagaming is trying to get away from the rules of a roleplaying server and Powergaming is trying to complete your private agenda and breaking the rules doing. I don't like either of them and don't approve of them, Especially on a roleplaying server.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
(I personally have never used X ray or any of those cheating resources packs, After reading the forums I believe you do not allow it. Like Metagaming and powergaming I don't approve it and hate it.)

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(Snerus, I have heard good things of him quite a bit in posts)

8. Tell us about yourself!
(My name is Paul, I love history but im not a nerd in a book all the time. I love Roleplaying and stories so much I actually write my own Medieval Stories with dragons and wizards. I also love Video games including Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and Just Cause 1,2 and 3. )

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
“Tiberius Tenion”

I sidestepped to my left desperately trying to avoid the wooden sword being swung at me. Sweat ran down my leg every time. I pulled my sword up ready to strike. He swung another time at m left and I quickly blocked then turned the sword back and slapped it against Dylo. Dylo fell backwards and crashed on the marble floor.
“Wooden swords are stupid” Dylo began.
“Only stupid because you lost” I taunted.
“If we use steel or iron swords, I would have beaten you” Dylo refuted.
“Sure you would have” I taunted again walking towards Dylo. I held my right hand out and pulled him back up to his feet.
“Tiberius, Dylo, I trust your lesson was well used” Yin hopped.
“It was Yin, thank you” I replied. The old Ersirs nobleman left the room and Dylo turned towards me.
“Eight years we have lived in this residence, we never have really gathered an army” Dylo informed me.
“We just have to wait for the right time” I replied.
“You up for another duel?” He asked.
“Let me guess, with steel swords?” I replied knowing he would beg to use them.
“Of course” He joked throwing is wooden sword down and walking over to a table across the room where two steel swords sat. He grabbed both of them by the hilt in his right hand and then used his left to pull one of the swords out of his right hand and held it out to me. I grabbed it off him with my right hand and we began circling around each other. Dylo thrusted the sword at me and I quickly raised my sword to block it. He thrusted a second time and I swiped the sword out of his hand.
“Hiero!” He screamed out in anger at losing.
“Haha, Yeah, The wooden sword was the reason you lost” I taunted.
“You’ve been training longer though, You held a sword before I could walk” He refuted.
“You really needed help walking” I taunted again.
“Shut up” He replied.
“I’m just joking” I informed him.
“Yeah, I know” He replied. Suddenly the wooden door opened showing the training room and the balcony out to whoever was walking down the hallway. I immediately recognised who it was.
“I hope you boys had fun with your training” Puut asked.
“Don’t worry Puut, we did” Dylo replied.
“Tiberius, Your mother wanted to see you” Puut informed me.
“What does she want now” I complained.
“She did not tell me” Puut informed me.
“Fine” I replied placing the sword back on the table and leaving the room. I walked down the hallway and noticed the guards switching doors to guard.
“I guess they have to have breaks” I thought to myself. I finally approached my mothers chambers. I knocked on the door and heard her call out to me.
“Come in” She informed me. I opened the door and walked in. I looked towards her sitting on her bed on top of all her linen and cotton blankets. I looked over to her desk and saw my younger sister, Valentina, sitting on the wooden chair that matched it.
“I am late for something?” I asked “I swear I had no tutoring lessons today.”
“No, it’s not that, The situation here in Ersirs is interesting” She informed me. A servant walked up to me and held out a tray of three ivory carved cups each filled with wine. I took the cup furthest on the left.
“How is it interesting?” I asked putting the cup up to my mouth.
“Empress Ayi was found dead in her chambers” Mother informed me as I took a sip of my wine and as Valentina took her cup.
“In her sleep?, she was getting old” I replied as mother took the last wine cup and the servant left the room.
“With three stab wounds in her chest” Mother informed me. My eyes widened at the news.
“She was assasinated?” I asked.
“Apparently so, now her son Erlon is in power” Mother informed me.
“What’s wrong with that?” I asked.
“He has been known to be spoilt” Mother replied. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Mother knew I understood. I placed my cup on my mother’s desk.
“That’s all for now, you can leave Tiberius” Mother informed me.
“We’ll speak more” I replied turning around, opening the door and walking out. I walked back to the training room and opened the door. I saw an older man with Puut and Dylo speaking to each other and yet none had even noticed I had entered.
“So what happened after you charged at King Conrad” Puut asked.
“I fought against his guards trying to get a hold of him” The man replied.
“But you didn’t?” Dylo asked.
“I came close” The man responded.
“Valpious?” I asked.
“Tiberius, I haven’t seen you since your sixteenth birthday” Valpious replied as he, Dylo and Puut turned the heads to me.
“Where have you been?” I asked curiously in relief he was back.
“I was in Ghuinty with Arwer Scawi” Valpious answered.
“He hasn’t begun his revolt yet?” I asked.
“Not yet but he will very soon” Valpious replied smiling. He walked forwards towards each other and hugged.
“It’s been too long” I informed him.
“I tried to get back, I know I missed your eighteenth” He replied.
“I’m just happy you're back” I informed him. We pulled out of our hug and Valpious opened his mouth ready to speak.
“I must speak with the Professor with current affairs” He informed me.
“Very well but return please” I begged.
“Of course Tiberius” He replied then turning and heading for the door. After he left Dylo turned to me.
“I bet I could beat him with an Steel sword” Dylo joked.

That is my first chapter, Sorry if its too long.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(Actually I wasn't referred. I was looking for good Role playing servers since many of them say "Role playing, Its awesome" then you go on the server and there's 2 people on, There mining and no role playing takes place. I'm looking at this server closely because if I am accepted It will put other role playing servers to shame. )

Character Name
:
Alexei (He was born so low he did not have a last name)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Half ling

Appearance:
Brown eyes, Brown hair. Quite Hidden but noticeable red freckles. White colored skin and can always be found in dirt white clothes though it shows he has tried to get the stains out. Very pointed ears, Only slightly uncommon for a Half ling. He is never seen without a special golden necklace around his neck, something which many other half lings like to tease and bully about.
Written Test!
Alexei was born a young halfling in a populous city. His parents were poor and usually beat him quite savagely causing him to run away at the age of 9. From there, Alexei did everything he had to do in order for him to live. After struggling to find a job for such a young child, Alexei resorted to stealing, begging and trading with others in a similar state as he. He still keeps the first item he ever stole, a beautiful golden necklace, around his neck. It became common to walk down to the market place with a pouch of gold in the pocket of a rich man and for them to return home without buying anything and missing the pouch. Alexei became very intelligent and experienced in stealing since it was the only way for him to live. Slowly but surely Alexei was stealing more money than he needed but rather than stop stealing he would continue sometimes pressing his luck for more. It was during a normal day when Alexei was out with a preying on a unsuspecting rich man. As the rich man stopped to talk with a trader, Alexei rushed up to him, slightly but quickly pulled the pouch of gold out of the man's pocket and retreat back to the shadows of the alley ways. When Alexei was safe and hidden he finally had the chance to see how much money he had stolen when he made a troubling discovery. Rather than find gold, silver or bronze coins, he found letters to other noblemen. At the end of the month, like always, Alexei would head to a small and concealed alley way more concealed then most where he and other young halflings who lived on the street traded. Though Alexei had exotic fruits and many coins, he tried his luck at selling the letters. Much to his surprise one of the young halflings offered to buy them for twenty pouches of gold. Enough food to last him a month at least. It was at this moment Alexei released that information was worth much more than any bag of gold. So as Alexei began stealing again in the next month, He would often find himself pinching pouches of gold and handing them back to the person he had stolen it from claiming they had dropped it so he was not caught. Still barely stealing anything, Alexei was living as the richest boy on the street amongst those he traded with. With this money he made an interesting move. Rather than stay and live as one of the richest poor boys in the world, He took the fifteen letters he thought would be valuable and meet with several noblemen in secret. Barely an adult by the standards of the halflings and he was talking with very important men. The Noblemen and Alexei reached a deal. The Noblemen would continue to pay Alexei quite well as long as he shared all the information he gathered. Now only 17 he was sharing incredibly important information with rich men in exchange for wealth. Many of the Noblemen however did not mention to their superiors, mainly kings and rulers where the information had come from. Whenever they were pressed on the issue, they would always reply, “From the Letter Boy.” Due to Alexei being a half ling, from a distance he would get away from those trying to seek down 'The Letter boy' despite his age. Alexei wishes to continue his work but to help others now too since he is well taken care of. But no matter who spoke with him, he was only known as the Letter Boy.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application to Hollowworld. There are a few issues that I need to go over before we can continue.

- First, your power gaming and meta gaming definitions are incorrect. You can find both definitions along with examples in role-play within the Roleplay Survival Guide.

- Within your test, the character cannot have advanced skills and this includes thieving and also a large amount of wealth. This is done because it is far more fun to Role-play out learning the skills your character has and building up wealth by interacting with the world rather than start off with them in backstory.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application. I look forward to reading it once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to apply again.