Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Time To Choose

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

The woman paces quickly, going from one end of the cramped cabin to the other in a matter of seconds, then back again. "Wrong, wrong. Shouldn't be this way. No..."

Her agitation is apparent in the way her voice stumbles over the words, and in the way her thin hand wraps and tugs at her blond hair. She suddenly stops, eyes darting to the corner as a clamor of chittering distracts her pacing. She watches as spiders swarm and crawl from the hay, overtaking the room. She makes a small tsk and continues her pacing, paying them no more mind.

"He tells me to decide then leaves. Comes back then tells me to decide. Brings her. They don't understand. They don't see. But it is time. Time to decide. Time to make the choice."

The woman stops her pacing, and looks down at the spider mark on her hand. Will Jishrim come if I call? Will he even hear me? Is Athryl prepared for it? She shakes her head, and sighs. "I have to decide."

================================================
What: The Prayers and Pleadings of a Madwoman to Jishrim
When: Friday (Today) at 9:30 pm EST
Why: Because private reasons
Who: @solus @IceandFire @Michcat

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: ....Aracena?
-Public or Private: Private
-Temples or Shrines Involved: None
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved? It is unowned wilderness.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
No promises, but will indeed try to get someone on this :D
No matter what happens- If Jishrim comes and puts spiders in my tea for all eternity, or if Jishrim decides he'd rather be watching an evil ice hockey tournament instead- Will be 10/10 okay.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
No matter what happens- If Jishrim comes and puts spiders in my tea for all eternity, or if Jishrim decides he'd rather be watching an evil ice hockey tournament instead- Will be 10/10 okay.
indeed, jishrim only watches the evillest of ice hockey tournaments.

Lookin like I can make it though :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Aaaaaaw...
Damn it Meradoth! Grow up! I want you be crazy without someone stopping you from dissecting things!