Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To be, or not to be?

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
nice going so far but can i suggest you also (at the end) put this in:
Name:

Nickname/Alias:

Race:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Identifying Marks:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weakenesses:

this is just to summarise your character and to make it easier on the admins when they are deciding

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Well if the powers are unknown, i guess you dont know them. Having your father be the most powerful warlock in the world lose to a dark wizard... I dont know how a master of battle magics would lose to an element binder especially if he were the greatest ever known. Warlocks wouldnt be shooting their children through dimensions either. If you "appeared" at the age of 4, how did you survive? I can flat out tell you that a 6 year old wouldnt be able to survive in altera on his own. A man is not your weakness, he is your nemesis, but seeing as how you were only 1 year old, I don't know how you would even know who he was. While having magic inside of you and only needing to unleash it, the fact that you have not learned to contain it after 17 years would probably be catastrophic. I might suggest a bit more research before making profiles.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
megan said:
Well if the powers are unknown, i guess you dont know them. Having your father be the most powerful warlock in the world lose to a dark wizard... I dont know how a master of battle magics would lose to an element binder especially if he were the greatest ever known. Warlocks wouldnt be shooting their children through dimensions either. If you "appeared" at the age of 4, how did you survive? I can flat out tell you that a 6 year old wouldnt be able to survive in altera on his own. A man is not your weakness, he is your nemesis, but seeing as how you were only 1 year old, I don't know how you would even know who he was. While having magic inside of you and only needing to unleash it, the fact that you have not learned to contain it after 17 years would probably be catastrophic. I might suggest a bit more research before making profiles.​
Ba-BOOSH!
I havent seen refutation on this scale since my i last worked on the F2000.

Also, if you need any help with wizards, warlocks and their ilk, i currently use a system of nomenclature that i like alot, and works really well.

Matt Gudgeon

I think I might like it here
Well if the powers are unknown, i guess you dont know them. Having your father be the most powerful warlock in the world lose to a dark wizard... I dont know how a master of battle magics would lose to an element binder especially if he were the greatest ever known. Warlocks wouldnt be shooting their children through dimensions either. If you "appeared" at the age of 4, how did you survive? I can flat out tell you that a 6 year old wouldnt be able to survive in altera on his own. A man is not your weakness, he is your nemesis, but seeing as how you were only 1 year old, I don't know how you would even know who he was. While having magic inside of you and only needing to unleash it, the fact that you have not learned to contain it after 17 years would probably be catastrophic. I might suggest a bit more research before making profiles.
Death of my father as he was old
Other Dimension i was shot forwards in time, so i was 4 but i hadn't aged.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Umm.
Still just no.
How did the greatest warlock ever get beaten by a simple wizard?
Warlocks specialize in battle magic, while wizards simply have a reservoir of inherent magical energy and a small ability for manipulating existing energies.
Also multiple dimensions as you have put forth contradict with fitz's lore. How could a 4 year old survive and escape that which contain queen grief for hundreds of years?

DerrickJMitchell

Legend of Altera
hey my Favorite play!

"To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep;
To sleep, perchance to dream – ay, there's the rub:
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause – there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law’s delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment,
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered"

Love hamlet!
Aye sir, Shakespeare was a amassing man.