Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch To prove or disprove a point.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So, for a long time now I've said that, in my personal opinion, Generation 4 was the weakest generation of Pokemon (not including HG/SS or spinoffs) I'm mostly referring to diamond and pearl here. But a lot of people said to me that PLatinum was better, so to make sure that my opinion is well founded. I'm gonna play through Platinum and tell you guys what I think of it here!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Soul Silver was nostalgia in a single package and was da best of both worlds. I'd buy it again in a heart beat if they updated it to 3DS.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I loved the 4th gen personally. But that being said it's really the first pokemon game I started on! I've played through the others including the originals but I like the 4th the most due to nostalgia I suppose.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I loved the 4th gen personally. But that being said it's really the first pokemon game I started on! I've played through the others including the originals but I like the 4th the most due to nostalgia I suppose.
Same with me. I really enjoyed Gen 4. While I started playing Pokemon during Gen 2, Gen 4 was when I really started getting invested in the Pokemon games (I even had two Palkia T-Shirts). Nostalgia is definitely a factor as to why Gen 4 is in my top three, but I also just think it was a pretty good game.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Didn't you do a Nuzzlocke run-through, or something like it, where you named all the plkemon after players?

Last edited: