Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished To the Scholars - To the Scribes - To the Brave [Sep 10]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
A man has settled into one of the southern camps. He seems tired and hunches in whatever makeshift seat that he's found. Frequently found writing on parchments so that he can hang notices around the camp. He does his best to spread the word, though it is hard with the remnants of the Northern Kingdoms scattered to the four corners of this unknown land. Still yet he tries. And will continue to try.

One of the parchments he nails to the ramshackle tent poles and fences reads thusly:

Sea monsters. Winged beasts. Unfamiliar territory and possibly more unknown creatures. We know little of what we face in the future, but I call the scholars together to help save and record the past so that we do not make fools of ourselves again.

We knew so little about the Stones and yet we went forth and plunged our land into devastation. We were foolish and we were ignorant. I pray to the Gods that we can avoid those same mistakes in the future. If we share information and compile research for posterity, perhaps we will not walk blindly in the forthcoming days.

I, Edric Stone, call the scholars, the researchers, and the brave explorers to the camp on the southeastern shore when the moon is at its fullest some time from now. I worked with Athryl Mithtanil to save the books and artifacts of Thiil, and now I wish to add more to the tomes we were able to save. Records of our exodus and journals detailing the Bastion Stones. Any research that may have been done on the stones or the aberrations that appeared before the undead swept over us. Any brave enough to approach the winged beasts and have managed a detailed account of them will be welcomed as well.

We will build a home for our histories and a haven for our records. I ask that any who consider themselves scholarly seek me out at this camp and offer their knowledge so that we can build a compendium of our history and of our records together.

Meet me and help us save what's left of our past in order to protect our future.

-Edric Stone
Caretaker of The Compendium

-OOC Information-
Date: Saturday, September 10th
Time: 12:00pm - 6:00pm 3:30 pm EST

(Note: I will be logged in throughout that whole timeframe. If you want to come by, it can be at any time during this 'event')
Where: Spawn Camp
What: Anyone who has research, books, journals, or artifacts they wish to add to the Compendium project are asked to bring it and RP with Edric.
Additional Information: I will be online as Edric and RPing at spawn in the days leading up to the event. So if folks find me online and want to offer research beforehand, I'll be around.

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Sileveth saw a bit of the Gryffons and a lot of the Giant Crabs. She was also at the three bastion events and has information to share about Ancient Dragons

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
An additional notice is attached to the board of the spawn camp. (Will do ICly when I'm home later today. At work now.)

Any who can provide research, books, or journals on the following topics will be paid one thousand radiants per tome:

- Creatures previously unknown such as winged beast, sea creatures, or any other unique beast.
- Research, narratives, or books written on the Bastions, Bastion Stones, the man named Clain
- The shadows, lights, and the undead of the old world
- The supposed cause that led to our exodus from the old land
- The nature of magic in this new world

- Maps of various locations on the continent.

Find the man named Edric Stone when the moon is at its fullest at the camp south of Mockingbay.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Bad news: Looks like I wont be able to make it to this event anymore

Good news: Its because I got hired and have a job now woooo

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
An additional notice is attached to the board of the spawn camp. (Will do ICly when I'm home later today. At work now.)

Any who can provide research, books, or journals on the following topics will be paid one thousand radiants per tome:

- Creatures previously unknown such as winged beast, sea creatures, or any other unique beast.
- Research, narratives, or books written on the Bastions, Bastion Stones, the man named Clain
- The shadows, lights, and the undead of the old world
- The supposed cause that led to our exodus from the old land
- The nature of magic in this new world

- Maps of various locations on the continent.

Find the man named Edric Stone when the moon is at its fullest at the camp south of Mockingbay.
...If only I wasn't such a lazy butt face to actually write down in game books all of Kopiis journals/research/ramble writings or actually map the maps he would be making ic ;_;

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I got a book for you, but I can't go online tomorrow :eek: Perhaps I can catch you online today :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Time: 12:00pm - 6:00pm EST
(Note: I will be logged in throughout that whole timeframe. If you want to come by, it can be at any time during this 'event')
I just woke up, but I should be online in time.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Victor will bring all strange and shiny things he finds. :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I might cut this short. Will be here till 3:30. If any folks want me to get online for this afterwards, message me and I'll see if I can. I'm hungry and want to get food. xD

Last edited: