Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Torch, to Light the Way.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Yes, Fox people are not one of the races available, unfortunately. Just go about catching up on what you've missed since last year :D

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Nakam are essentially cat people ( :I ) but they require an additional approval process. If you think you are up to it you can try though.

t0rchic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry this sucked so much by the way ._. I've been gone so long the lore has clearly changed immensely.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Sorry this sucked so much by the way ._. I've been gone so long the lore has clearly changed immensely.
Pft, no problem! Read up on the races, eh. Like Legion said- the Nakam are... Slightly similar.

I'm actually the Nakam Loreperson. eheh.

t0rchic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pft, no problem! Read up on the races, eh. Like Legion said- the Nakam are... Slightly similar.

I'm actually the Nakam Loreperson. eheh.
I noticed you were.
Also my old character was its own race.. but it has been a year. Also from what I'm seeing of the Nakam, it does not really appeal to me. I'm not too much of one for the anthropomorphic sort of things - I'll just go ahead and make myself a human.
Unless there's some method in which I can include fox ears and a tail on a human. Like a really good backstory.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I noticed you were.
Also my old character was its own race.. but it has been a year. Also from what I'm seeing of the Nakam, it does not really appeal to me. I'm not too much of one for the anthropomorphic sort of things - I'll just go ahead and make myself a human.
Unless there's some method in which I can include fox ears and a tail on a human. Like a really good backstory.
Kill a fox... use his pelt as a hood and a cloak. .