Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Totes McBoats

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've had a boat built for a roving character of mine, and will be moving it from town to town as the urge strikes me (and as the diamond supplies I've got hold up). However, I'm not interested in founding a region for the boat, since they're decidedly unmoveable. Because of that, I'm making this thread to gauge interest in having owners of regions near water host my character and his floating home.

So yeah, would you be willing to have my character dock his ship at your town in the course of his adventuring? He would need to be made a member of the region to be able to continue accessing his chests, of course.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
...depending on how big the ship is, Azerport can hold your ship for however long you wish to keep it there

EDIT: We really do need to build more piers ._.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Depending on who your character is, we wouldn't mind adding another boat to the docks in Wolfstadt.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Scourge docks are free to anyone who wants to go there.

I can even claim a few plots off the coast if you want a more permanent place for it.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
You can park your boat in any of my regions with water, which include Eriden, Hound-Ru, and Melamar.