Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Galador

SirDeeZie

I think I might like it here
(keep in mind if you have seen this before, it is because i have posted this previously in a different section of the forums, yet i only just realised this part so i thought it would be better to post it here now)

A new city is currently being built called "Galador city" in the south western parts of Altera on a chain of islands at co-ordinates- x: 673.3 y: 49.6 z: 11080

Region Name: New Roarkhelm (Galador City)
King/Jarl/Mayor/Prince whatever title is applicable here: Anthalor Rythgard
Current Wealth: Undefined
Population: 2
Introduction to a new nation:
Galador City (named after the first King of the Rythgards) is the first proclaimed Rythgardian city to grace the lands of Altera since the civil war in Roarkhelm just off the charts beknownst to the Alteran map. After the Rythgardians lost their King, they fell apart into chaos and to our best knowledge almost into extinction. The last known living man of their race Prince Anthalor Rythgard who managed to slip away from their home lands has travelled accross and through Altera for many years. In his time in Altera, he has gained a noble status and is known as the Vanquisher of these lands for his natural combat skills and war cunning. Anthalor now aims to rebuild his nation that will be known simply as "New Roarkhelm", a chain of islands acting as a refuge in the far South Western parts of the world. The land has already been set, and Anthalor is building brick by brick. Their is a dream one day though, that these small towns will one day grow, and achieve a proper imperial status becoming one of the most well run, respected and feared cities Altera will ever know.
In the name of Roarkhelm, and the Rythgardian race... Anthalor shall rule!

What we are looking for:
We are looking for builders and carpenters to help constantly build this town and eventually create a big city for Alteran's accross the land to awe at. It will have a medieval look, preferably with canals (if possible), market stalls, forums and many houses and free lots for sale. There will be upgrades which i will post on other threads announcing when a new building or upgrade is happening. As this is an ever evloving town, i hope that one day we can go from a minor town, all the way to a big major city, and would love some help to do this. Here is a basic list of what buildings i need to start off with:

-Blacksmith/Weaponsmiths (100% Complete)
-Inn/tavern (100% Complete)
-Lumber mill
-Coal Mine
-Quarries (10%)
-Wheat farms
-Governers Villa
-Archery range
-Barracks
-Stables (preferably next to the Inn/tavern)
-roads (10%)
-Port
-Wooden wall (2%)

Please note aswell that this will be a task that may take a certain amount of time to build as this will be created without any spawning of blocks. I will be buying a number of resources such as Oak and Pine logs, cobble and smooth stone, and also gravel to name a few.

If you would like to help build this town, please inform me through this thread leaving a short application of your rp character and if you can please post some of your minecraft work along with that.

Some questions to consider answering:
Your in game name:
Your character´s race:
Why you wish to join Galador:
Some rough backround to your character (hobbies, personality, etc.):

However, this application can be as simple as copy pasting your answer to question 6 for your whitelist application and merely stating why you want to help. And i will mention i am only asking because i would not only like to see that the people helping me build have a genuine interest in the town, but if you also decide you want to be apart of our town i would like to fit you in with an appropriate role as this town is not only ever expanding and evolving but also going to work together as a community to make money etc.

I need people to do certain things like be wheat farmers to produce our food etc I will be making all the civilians houses, and the buildings need to be matching a certain theme so these houses will be perfect examples to go off.

Our gates are always open to new and old, so if you would like to join the town please inform me in-game (look for "SirDeezie"). We are also looking for specific little jobs for each person ie: Inn Keeper, Guard captain etc too make this town unique and also to keep it running as smoothly and realistic as possible.

Also, for you and everyone else to get an idea of what kind of look i am going for with this town (and again as i have stressed before, i want it to be small, and then eventually evolve into a city one day, but i dont want that day any time soon) here are some pictures of what i have built so far:

Please note aswell that after this first city is complete i wish to move on (depending on the amount of money i will have, and it will cost me... alot..) i wish to create 2 other landmarks (that i dont have names for yet) other than Galador City. I rate them:
Galador City - Major City
2nd City - Minor City
3rd Town - Major Town

There should also be many smaller little towns and villages i wish to be spread out accross the chain of islands, which i will also put different people in charge, basically "Mayors" of each one.
I also hope this would be allowed, considering i would be taking up a lot of land in the northern kingdoms, however if i have the coin, and if it isnt obstructing any other builds i do not see why it would be a problem, yet please let me know if you can. I will post a picture of the amount of land i wish to take on the map.

Too all future citizens of this nation New Roarkhelm, and members of Galador City, I hope to be meeting you all very soon throughout our expanision.

Attachments

SirDeeZie

This is the area i wish to take one day soon, however i currently own a few plots in the "Galador City" region. would this be allowed? as i know there are a couple of other towns near the chain of islands i want to build on, however am unsure if that is a safe enough distance lol :\

Attachments

SirDeeZie

Where did you get the money for this?(donations?)
hey, well i havnt got all that land yet but its right now the main goal, im just wondering if i do happen to raise the amount of money for a project this size requiring this amount of plots would i be able to etc :p however to answer your question, all the money ive raised so far i wont lie is mostly off donations. I believe ive donated so far around $250 to the server, and it is only because i not only like the server, but would like to help get some upgrades as i am always suffering of major lag considering i am a few continents away lol. Im going to try donating about $50-$100 a month from now on. Not to say i dont earn my keep aswell though, i go into SW alot too, just 90% of my money has come from donations haha.

I will say aswell on that note though, it is highly unlikely i will be able to purchase all this land myself, even with my regular donations it would take me literally years, so i wouldnt mind some help if anyone is interested in helping me build this new nation :D (if it is allowed of course :p) Also you should check out my thread on the Rythgard race, i am currently trying to appeal for it to be considered as a "sub-race" who will prodominantly live in this region, although i am not apart of the council i have forwarded the thread to a few people of importance and hopefully they will like and consider it. To anyone who is reading, please let me know what you think of it too !
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...ogress-to-be-improved-upon.13413/#post-135588

And finally if anyone is interested once more let me know through the application process ive provided in the thread, and let me know via in game, or even inbox me.

Architect360

Loyal Servant of Altera
In game name: Theacholconsu
Your character's race: Human
I wish to join Galador, as Jamziboy is my favourite youtuber, and your buildings are similar to his ;). I always watch him, and build his buildings, so I have a very good sense of his style, and know how to alter it to make it more original. I have built a medieval town in his style, which you can see here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/medieval-kingdom-724116
I built the castle by myself, in my own style, and all the other builds use his techniques. I love his buildings, and I love to build, and to be able to share this passion on the server would be great. Thanks

mariourgiles

Villager
In-game name: mariourgiles
Your character's race: Dwarf
I wish to join Galador, And someday help manage other claimed lands.
Hello, I am Mario.​
I like all types of gaming, however the Elder Scrolls series is one of my favorites. I have been playing Minecraft since 3 years ago. I personally live and
breath RP, most of my friends are not fans of RP. So I would feel teased and alone when playing with them, but with this community I feel so alive and honestly inspired to become someone of society in Altera.
My favorite games would have to be all Mount and Blades, the whole series.
I'm christian so you would never see or hear me curse or say something inappropriate, besides that I'm very nice (I been told).
I'm a working guy, love little brothers and anyone that is a role model to me by attitude and actions (No matter the age). Not much more to say, but if you think I'm holding back. By all means please tell me, I will dig deeper... Spiro told me to dig deeper so I will. My favorite color would have to be green, also I have three dogs that are pitbulls.
I have three brothers in which they also play minecraft, and soon they will apply.
Favorite shoes would have to be Nike brand, love basketball ( Miami Heat, won this year ) I live in Miami. Enjoy walking on the mornings... :)
Say the word and I will give social security... -_-

SirDeeZie

In game name: Theacholconsu
Your character's race: Human
I wish to join Galador, as Jamziboy is my favourite youtuber, and your buildings are similar to his ;). I always watch him, and build his buildings, so I have a very good sense of his style, and know how to alter it to make it more original. I have built a medieval town in his style, which you can see here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/medieval-kingdom-724116
I built the castle by myself, in my own style, and all the other builds use his techniques. I love his buildings, and I love to build, and to be able to share this passion on the server would be great. Thanks
Hey there Architect360, thankyou for showing interest in my region. Also would quickly like to say thankyou for your patience with this reply, as i have been having some big internet issues. I have to say i am quite fond of your builds, in particular the farms, and other smaller projects. I would be happy to have you, however would you be able to fill out the application i set out by telling me a bit more about yourself, as opposed your passion for building in minecraft.

Ta for that, hope to see you soon!

SirDeeZie

In-game name: mariourgiles
Your character's race: Dwarf
I wish to join Galador, And someday help manage other claimed lands.
Hello, I am Mario.​
I like all types of gaming, however the Elder Scrolls series is one of my favorites. I have been playing Minecraft since 3 years ago. I personally live and
breath RP, most of my friends are not fans of RP. So I would feel teased and alone when playing with them, but with this community I feel so alive and honestly inspired to become someone of society in Altera.

My favorite games would have to be all Mount and Blades, the whole series.
I'm christian so you would never see or hear me curse or say something inappropriate, besides that I'm very nice (I been told).
I'm a working guy, love little brothers and anyone that is a role model to me by attitude and actions (No matter the age). Not much more to say, but if you think I'm holding back. By all means please tell me, I will dig deeper... Spiro told me to dig deeper so I will. My favorite color would have to be green, also I have three dogs that are pitbulls.
I have three brothers in which they also play minecraft, and soon they will apply.
Favorite shoes would have to be Nike brand, love basketball ( Miami Heat, won this year ) I live in Miami. Enjoy walking on the mornings... :)
Say the word and I will give social security... -_-
Thankyou for applying Mario. I do applaud your effort, however there is just a couple more things you could add, like a bit more indepth information on your roleplay character and what you would like to offer to New Roarkhelm (and in particular Galador City).

Thankyou again for your patience with this, i do hope you forgive my late reply but i had net issues.
Hope to hear from you soon.

-SirDeezie

Architect360

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey there Architect360, thankyou for showing interest in my region. Also would quickly like to say thankyou for your patience with this reply, as i have been having some big internet issues. I have to say i am quite fond of your builds, in particular the farms, and other smaller projects. I would be happy to have you, however would you be able to fill out the application i set out by telling me a bit more about yourself, as opposed your passion for building in minecraft.

Ta for that, hope to see you soon!
I am 16 yrs old, and I live in Ireland. I love to play rugby, football, and golf. Love to watch the Olympics!!! I understand what it takes to make a good town, in terms of buildings, society, roleplay, atmosphere, and helpfulness. I believe everyone should be kind and generous to eachother, and I look forward to being able to build for you! Btw, my IGN is theacholconsu

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
Minecraft name: Metalslug03
Rp name: Sir Maxwell Sturm
Race: Human
Character bio: I am a knight. Firstly, this means no lawbreaking, no stealing etc. secondly, it will mean upheld honour for this city. I am an experienced fighter, so a town guard would be ideal for me. I also love building, and also love shipbuilding. Hobbies include hunting and spelunking amateur level.
Why I want to join the town: I am new to altera, and need a place to settle down in. Thus this town looks great for me!
You seem to have doubleposted :)

GoldenOx

Villager
IGN:RegularSh0w
RP name:Viktor
Race:Human
Reason: I am in search of a town willing to take in a novice blacksmith and miner. I am a good builder and hope to be able to join this town. I have a bit of experience running a town and know the effort it takes. I will be more than happy to help you accomplish this goal :) I am relatively new to the server but I believe I can be a great help if you give me the chance.
Background:Fresh out of his apprenticeship he awoke in a strange and unfamiliar place. Desperate for an answer as to what happened he decided to make his way out of the tomb and start searching for an answer. Realizing that he was far away from home and probably never going to get back again, there were two ways out of the situation. He could attempt to move on, and put his past life behind him, start anew as he dreamed of before! Or. . . He could decide to search the land, inspecting it for an answer that he will probably never find. Given the options he had he gathered his willpower and decided to move on. All he has left of his family is a letter from his mother telling him how much he was missed away from home during his apprenticeship. Now in search of a new life he needs to find a way to get accepted into a town. Into a new home.

SirDeeZie

IGN:RegularSh0w
RP name:Viktor
Race:Human
Reason: I am in search of a town willing to take in a novice blacksmith and miner. I am a good builder and hope to be able to join this town. I have a bit of experience running a town and know the effort it takes. I will be more than happy to help you accomplish this goal :) I am relatively new to the server but I believe I can be a great help if you give me the chance.
Background:Fresh out of his apprenticeship he awoke in a strange and unfamiliar place. Desperate for an answer as to what happened he decided to make his way out of the tomb and start searching for an answer. Realizing that he was far away from home and probably never going to get back again, there were two ways out of the situation. He could attempt to move on, and put his past life behind him, start anew as he dreamed of before! Or. . . He could decide to search the land, inspecting it for an answer that he will probably never find. Given the options he had he gathered his willpower and decided to move on. All he has left of his family is a letter from his mother telling him how much he was missed away from home during his apprenticeship. Now in search of a new life he needs to find a way to get accepted into a town. Into a new home.
Brilliant application, gives me good insight into what your character is like and also the fact that you have experience with towns helps alot too. Only thing missing is a little bit of information about yourself, but considering the detailed information on your character, It pleases me to announce that you have been accepted into my region!