Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Mistral

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Owner: Rhaegar_Rhal
Occupants: 6
Information on Houses:
There are 4 different types of living spaces in the town:
Large Plots: These are 12x12 spaces. Owners of one of these plots can build up to 4 levels to their house, and can build 1 level underground.
Cost: 2000r
Medium Plots: These are 9x9 spaces. Owners of a Medium Plot may build houses up to 3 stories tall. Medium Plots may not have a basement.
Cost: 1500r
Small Plots: These are 6x6 spaces. If you own a Small plot, you may have 2 levels to your house. Small Plots may not have a basement.
Cost: 1000r
Pre-made Houses: There are 5 pre-made houses at the moment. You may decorate the inside as you wish, but you cannot make adjustments to the design of the house, nor may you make a basement.
Cost: 500r
*Note*
If a Dwarf wishes to buy a plot, they may substitute levels above ground for levels below. By this I mean, if a Dwarf buys a Large Plot, they may have 1 level above ground, and 4 below. Only certain plots may have this feature though.
Rp "Shops" Available for town/shopkeepers requested:
These shops will be purely decorative and will just be used for RP. Any shopkeepers will be able to live in their shop if they wish. Shops cost 1200r each.

Shops: These are 10x10 area's of land.

Blacksmith's, (A Dwarf would be preferable)
A Healers,
Hunting supplies, (And Elf would be preferred)
A Fortune Tellers,
A Bookshop,
Mining Supplies, (Again, a Dwarf would be good)

Houses must be built in a Medieval style, if not, they are subject to removal.
You will be given a notice if your house is to be changed, and if you have not replied within 5 days, your house will be removed.

To join:
Humans are the preferred species, although Elves are welcome to join, along with Dwarves.
Note: No Assassins please, I don't want things to get ridiculous.
MineCraft Name:
Character Name:
Race:
Character Occupation:
What you could bring to the town:
Character Profile:

Location: Center of the Crescent Shaped Island in the South-West of the Map.
(I can't remember the name of the Continent)
Backstory:
The town of Mistral was established by settlers who grew tired of their nomadic lifestyle, and decided to create a permanent home in the center of the Continent of [_____].
The House of Dusk soon took charge of the town, and it has remained that way ever since.
The town is welcoming to most races, although the rules of the town forbid any Greyling to take up residence there. Caparii are welcomed into the village with open arms, as their arrival is seen to be an omen of good harvest and plant health.
The Flat Plains of the village are not esspecially suited for Halflings, so there are very little instances of them settling down there.
The few Elves and Dwarves that live here are either shopkeepers or hunters.
Elves and Dwarves will have to contribute something to the town (E.g. Shopkeeper, Innkeeper) and be good at RolePlay to be accepted.
Other:
I thought that I made this thread weeks ago ;-;
Any applicants to join the town will have to undergo an Rp “Interview” with myself to be accepted.

Uncray

Lord of Altera
MineCraft Name: uncrazygirl
Character Name: Jacelyn Marimba
Race: Human
Character Occupation: Artist and author
What you could bring to the town: I could bring my stories in books; I could bring a friendly personality and I could help to build anything; I could also bring my Roleplaying skills.
Character Profile: (I'm not entirely sure what this means. Age? Backstory? Perhaps you could tell me if we do an RP interview like you said.)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Character Profile: (I'm not entirely sure what this means. Age? Backstory? Perhaps you could tell me if we do an RP interview like you said.)
It's a link to the profile you post on the forums detailing what your character is like, how they look, their backstory, etc

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Hi :)

MineCraft Name: Mountainpuma

Character Name: Scoot

Race: Human / male

Character Occupation: Freelance obtainer of goods, Soldier/Guard, Adventurer, Architect and builder.

What you could bring to the town: I'm well at building, and also creative. I enjoy helping out others in need of help, and would gladly participate in the construction of the city if needed :) I can also server as a loyal guard who would die for his home, When it comes to battle, i value honor. Im also usually very optimistic :D

Character Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/scoot-the-watcher-from-afar.14587/

-Things you should know: A friend is gonna move in with me if i get accepted, and then we're gonna build our clubhouse, where we will have a nice, peaceful home when not out on adventures. therefore we would like a large plot.

Im afraid as it it we don't have any radiants, but we've been collecting materials and valuables for quite some time now. So if we can get to an agreement, we would offer you; Diamonds, Emeralds, Redstone, Lapiz Lazuli, 2,5 stacks of iron, gold and 200 stacks of cobble if you have in mind building the city legit.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay Oliver, meet me in-game when you're next on, and we'll talk.
Uncrazy, if I get a link to your Rp profile, then you can come over

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Hi again.

I wanted to ask something of you shadowsmalls, you see, me and my friends are currently hold up in the wilds, with alot of very valuable stuff, but unfortunately, this world will soon be reset. And i also haven't seen you online yet so that we could make the deal. therefore, i ask of you that you will hopefully soon allow me to build on the large space i asked for, and tell me the city's location. i don't mean to sound harsh, but we're getting desperate :(
We're also willing to pay extra if this could happen soon, so that we get to keep our stuff.
( and of course, i'll arrange for your payment )

P.S i did leave you a link to my RP profile, in the application i put here on the forum the last time :)

Thanks!

-Mountainpuma

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Sorry about not being on, I'm going to be away for 3 days or so, so I can't make it in-game after tonight. I'm on at the moment if you want to come on. My ign is Rhaegar_Rhal.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, i thought that your username would be Shadowsmalls, i didn't realize that it was you all along :(
By the time you read this, i will be online, if you got just a minute, i would really appreciate it if you would fix this tonight.

-Of course, this is optional, but it would make me, and my friends, really happy :)

-Mountainpuma

Kierkegaard

I think I might like it here
MineCraft Name: woofrog

Character Name: Kierkegaard

Race: Human

Character Occupation: Farmer

What you could bring to the town: I love roleplay, and I enjoy making normal characters (in that they are not some crazy super powerful demi-god) but who are also extremely dynamic! I will make sure that RP follows in my footsteps. Along with the goods that a farm can bring.

Character Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/kierkegaard.15356/

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi! I'm returning to Altera after nearly half a year of inactivity, and I just want to ask a few questions:

1. How will jobs work within your town? Does each citizen provide something (food, materials, service) for the community? Are jobs part of the role playing exclusively? Every town does jobs a little differently. Just let me know what part jobs and professions will play within your town.

2. What is your policy on selling/upgrading houses? My RP character is very poor right now, so he won't be able to afford much. If I wanted to move to a larger plot down the road (no pun intended), do I just sell my house and plot back to the city?

3. The last town I was in did not have anyone in my time zone, so there was never anyone on when I was on. What timezones are common for your town (it's ok if you don't completely know)?

4. This is a little premature, I admit, since I'm still trying to figure out where I want to live, but how do you feel about a bakery?2012-09-05_15.21.44.png This is half of a bakery-and-house combo that I made in the Easter Frontier desert, if you want to go check it out. It is just to the left of the portal.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Well, to be honest, I've not had much chance to get onto MineCraft lately.
I've barely been on the forums ;-;
So, It'd probably be for the best that you chose another town if you want, 'cause I don't think any of us are really there too often. That goes for you too kierk.(I know I probably shouldn't be saying that to potential residents :p)
Either way, I'll still answer your questions :p
1. The jobs will be pretty much RolePlay only, you can still sell things there if you want (I'm not sure if we still have chestshop) but the main purpose behind the Jobs was to help stimulate Roleplay.
2. Yeah, if you want to get a bigger house, just tell me and I'll set out another plot for you to move your stuff into. You can take down your house yourself if you want, but if you don't take it down after 2 weeks, I'll take it down and add the supplies to the town Stock :D
3. Well, I know that Myself, JustShadow and Jonni25 (xRoXx) are in GMT (roughly, give or take an hour for Jonni)
And the other two residents I think are American and Australian, I think.
4. I think it looks brilliant dude.