Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
kingfisherfields.png
A regeneration project.

History:
After defeating the bandits of the maze, Queen Citrine G. Azerwind claimed the abandoned hamlet in the name of House Azerwind. Guards were sent to protect the lands, and construction began immediately. The Queen hoped to bring this once small encampment to its full potential, and create a peaceful farming town where people may live and work in harmony.

Upon discovery:
2017-10-09_19.02.55.png
2017-10-09_19.03.06.png

Progress:

Part 1:
2017-10-16_17.40.04.png
2017-10-26_19.57.15.png
2017-10-26_19.57.44.png
2017-10-26_19.59.16.png
2017-10-26_19.59.38.png
2017-10-26_20.01.33.png

Part 2:
2017-12-11_21.48.07.png

Part 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General information:
Census:
Wren

Transport:
Carriage from Mockingbay

Shrine
Kingfisher fields is now home to the Shalherana Shrine which doubles as a public garden.

(MORE INFO TO COME)​

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
Boop updates to progression section.
If anyone may be interested in Living here once its done I will be putting up a form when I've built some more housing.
There will be many positions available including work in the Tavern and Work for farmers.
Any questions just poke me here.

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
Been a little while so heres another boop for part 2 of progress.

If anyone may be interested in Living here once its done I will be putting up a form when I've built some more housing.
There will be many positions available including work in the Tavern and Work for farmers.
^^^ This is still a thing. If you have any ideas for your future chars poke me

Boop updates to progression section.
I'm interested, in fact part of my written test involves my character living here.

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
Upon hearing of the death of Scion, Queen Citrine prepares many bouquets of blue, white, and crimson red flowers, each colour representing one of the Gods that was lost. She decorates both Mockingbay and Kingfisher fields with these bouquets, and a larger one is left to rest against the shrine tree. Citrine spends the week after these events praying at the shrine, and invites all who wish to pay their respects to the fallen Gods, as well as give thanks to Shalherana and all those who remain.

=====================================================================================================
I'm unable to host any sermons or even attend events at this point in time, so this is just my way of showing that Citrine is still actively worshipping Shalherana instead of just letting that entire thing die for like four months for no reason. I'll be continuing to do a few things like this on occasion and will probably update it here, or on Mockingbay thread.

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
I'm interested in visiting your town! What would be the best way to get there from Linea?
Hey!
Best way to go from there is spawn, walk forward and left until you see the stables on your left, take the one to Mockingbay, and in the carriage port you arrive in in mockingbay, go all the way to the back of the room and there’ll be a signposted carriage for Kingfisher Fields. If this doesn’t help, I’ll direct you whenever I’m on next.