Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trade

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hint
2015-05-29_10.29.01.png
Hint hint
2015-05-29_10.29.49.png
2015-05-29_10.31.02.png

Changes coming eventually, this is just a teaser and also to let people know that some changes are coming in, but it's currently a guessing game because I enjoy being vague.

Official announcements will come in when everything's ready~

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
-Sliently hopes this isn't a new map, but still sits down in his lawnchair.-

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ooh ooh ooh!!! We can buy a stall there for 20K or something and set out merchants in sorrowstown. Am i right?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
My guess is it will become a relevant town. More merchants, maybe server shops.
Now that would be nice. Shop hub is kind of out of the way right now.

Yes I know you can port there but moving it to the Sorrows town would be much better. Also be nice to see something happen there RPly.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Now that would be nice. Shop hub is kind of out of the way right now.

Yes I know you can port there but moving it to the Sorrows town would be much better. Also be nice to see something happen there RPly.
I mean, I think shophub will stay put as it's permissions. Kind of an ooc place, and therefore inaccessible from the outside RP world. But I meant like, server shops via chestshop plugins. Sort of sets a standard price, though probably will be higher than player shops. But never out of stock and possibly offers rarer materials.

But again, just a guess. Though would be nice to see RP happen there. Such a nice build. Haven't seen it used since the Aewin/Darko duel.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I just hope it doesn't render Mallto- ... *Cough* Tambry useless. Although I am excited for the changes :D

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I always feel bittersweet seeing the Sorrowstown. I know its purpose, and I know why some people prefer it, but I still love Tam-Tam as a hub of trade. So, pwease don't hurt Tam-Tam too badly, we tried to make it a better player-driven economic center.