Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Triss - Toy of the Common Man

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
triss_merigold_by_fiorique-d3ku6sh.jpg

Insert name here- Triss. Nothing more.

Name: Again, Triss.

Full Titles: None.

Nickname/Alias: Courtesan, harlot, whore.
triss_by_angevere-d53jtpp.jpg
KEY INFORMATION:

Gender: Female, verily, and she will most definitely show it through means of flaunting her body.

Race: Silver-elf, as easily identifiable by her ears, which are pointed.

Social Status: Harlot. The toy of the peasantry.

Sexuality: She is known to... bat for both teams, as it is said, and holds no preference over either sex.

Height: 5'3, with this number possibly raising dependent on her footwear.

Weight: 126 pounds.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Triss is a fairly small woman, but she sports a grand chest. She flaunts her body most of the time... A fit core, sleek and curvy frame with a generous hip and behind are often accentuated by revealing clothing.

Shape of Face: Triss` face could only be described as pretty, with the thin, curvacious shape of her cheekbones.

Hair: A light shade of red.

Hairstyle: Triss' hair falls evenly and straight down from her head, combed out to each side, without bangs. Two inches from the tips, the hair begins to lightly curl.

Eyes: Brown, and may be known to catch the light.

Skin: Pale, and perfect. Perfect in the sense that it is free of scars, and such.

Identifying Marks: Her Elven ears, herself as whole, as she is very beautiful and is likely to draw the eyes of a crowd.

Usual body posture: Triss attempts to keep her posture as perfect as possible, to give her chest the full view at all times.

Predominant Features: Triss` most predominant feature would likely be her chest, as that is the way she is most likely to come towards you at, and is arguably the most ... well sought out part of her body, as she sports a very, very fair bosom. Also, her hips, with the way they swing like a pendulum as she walks.

Appearance: A verily beautiful maiden, Triss is, with a flattering body what with her "assets" which she more than bountifully shows off to any and all. Triss walks with a flirtacious presence, and her aura gives off one of harlot.

Clothing: Triss may be spotted tucked into black, very figure hugging tights; over which are thin leather covers; which run down her thighs; exposing her hips and fabulous rump(albeit clothed) to those around. The clothing cuts off all the way around her torso; only reaching down to barely the bottom of her bountiful bust; a bra-like shirt is worn; exposing much cleavage.

Favorite outfit: Her Birthday suit. Albeit, if she was forced to choose, it'd be a very revealing black dress.

Weaponry: As of late, Triss carries two small daggers upon her, one hidden within her dress, the other kept securely up her sleeve.

Prized Possessions: Nothing, really.

Hygiene: Impeccable.

Voice: Soft, seductive and soothing.

Overall attractiveness: In a room full of both men and women, Triss would be likely to turn heads for three reasons: Jealousy, Lust, or Attraction. So, in other words, Triss is exceptionally attractive.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Good personality traits:
+ Triss is a fairly kind woman, with no mean bone in her body.

+ Very socialable, perhaps to the point of it being excessive.

+ A good speaker. Triss is what one may call a "Alpha Speaker", meaning that she has the potential to adequately form a sentence in a way that gets her point across, and may make for the basis of more conversation.

Bad personality traits:

- Occasionally, Triss may be considered crabby, or in a bad mood due to lack of business.

- Gossip. Triss may be known to be a "Gossip Girl".

Strengths: She has a silver tongue, which she uses to get her way with many men. Her body more than helps with this. She knows the best ways to influence a person.

Fears: Many things.

Weaknesses: Not strong, at all.

Intelligence: Above average.

Languages: Elven, common, bits of Fae.

Profession: Harlot, seductress.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Best judged through RP.

Character’s greatest joy in life: Engaging in the activity of sex.

Religion or Cults: Sallana is her chosen goddess, based on the ideals of the goddess.

Alignment: Undetermined, at the time.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: The warm bed of a customer.
Pastime: Some sort of pleasuring activity.
Food: Steak.
Drink: Wine
Colour: Purple.
Animal: Fox

RELATIONS:
Loved: Her family, Sia. @Mitch
Trusted: Aewin. @Lannis
Befriended: Aedin. @Scardrac Elise @ForestRose
Flirty With: Everyone.
Liked: Most people. Ylva, Nalari.
Neutral:
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:
Clothing:

miss_fortune_by_gabyhi-d7q2dxu.jpg
Minus the hat in this image, this is fairly canon.

lol__miss_fortune_by_ka_ho-d7spze6.jpg
Minus the hat; and obviously the gun in her hand, this is perfect canon of Triss' clothing.​

Attachments

Last edited:

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Created a hybrid using the old profile format, and this new one that's been emerging.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Some subjects have been toned down, other parts utterly removed.
Oh I meant from a personal rp standpoint. Sorry forgot that since Im an admin I have to make that explicit. I cant see anything wrong here. Just keep everything implied. No explicit stuff. :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You can put the things back up if you like, I didnt mean to imply that there was something wrong XD

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Could I get a staffy to clear out the first post after the original? I'd like to reserve it.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
After the short break from Gelyk, I've realized I can't stay away from my Old Bear.

This character is now inactive until a later date.