Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trove (No it's not minecraft)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I recently started a club on trove (That's their word for guild and all that) naming it "The Northern Kingdoms" and was wondering if anyone would be willing to join? If I know you pretty well on the server, then chances are that you'll be made into an officer in the guild and can help out in whatever way you'd like, I don't ask anything except that we can all get together occasionally and have a giant team meeting to all just have fun doing raids and all that.

Don't know what trove is? check it out HERE

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
awesome! If you're interested in joining, go ahead and leave your trove name in a comment and make sure to tag me CyberChaosV2 I'll be sure to make a list and check it twice to make sure i spelled everyone's names correctly when I add you to the club...would also appreciate builders to help me out as I have no determination nor creativity DX

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
oh yeah, and I'll be making a convo for everyone in the club here on the forums, it'll have a list of materials we'll need as well as plans (If we think up any) for events in-game

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
buuuuuuuuump, still a thing, still looking for people to join, kinda left the game for a bit, but new update reignited my interest~

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
anyone play this? I've been working hard on a club world, will be posting pics of it soon, and I wouldn't mind if anyone wants to hepl build or anything (I suck at building) big plan is to make an island for each biome with their own person ruling over it.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Just got this as it seemed interesting after seeing this thread haha, names Spearhorn in game if you want to add me

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I used to play. Not sure if I remember how to play anymore, though, since I stopped playing a while ago.

edit~ I might pick it back up and try it out again :)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
https://gyazo.com/7f53a6544b9ad20d2c40f2500be205b1
Pic of where I plan to make the main base :D
Just got this as it seemed interesting after seeing this thread haha, names Spearhorn in game if you want to add me
added!
I used to play. Not sure if I remember how to play anymore, though, since I stopped playing a while ago.

edit~ I might pick it back up and try it out again :)
they've added quite a bit, I'd add you to the club if you wanted me to ^_^