Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] The Great Stag

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Aelvath: Liked
She's Red-eye's lover. She's friendly and can help with some more of the building in Vinterhavn. Admittedly Red-eye wasn't supposed to bring her without asking first, but it's turned out to be fine.... But they kiss so damn much, gods. @RexJen
You're god-damn right

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
Heyyyyy I'm added! I love what you put in the relationships, it just makes me feel so tingly inside that I'm playing the character as originally intended, but a lot has changed since his death. More obviously so his rebellious side.

Although its great that people may actually fear him, I'm afraid it may have gone too far recently. Even lost his job and publicly shamed, or at least that is how he feels. Accusations of murder, kidnap, blah blah.. Thanks @Tybalt. James is definitely going to be smarter about his actions for a while after that.. Is this going too long? I'm just going to end the post here now. Cheers!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Heyyyyy I'm added! I love what you put in the relationships, it just makes me feel so tingly inside that I'm playing the character as originally intended, but a lot has changed since his death. More obviously so his rebellious side.

Although its great that people may actually fear him, I'm afraid it may have gone too far recently. Even lost his job and publicly shamed, or at least that is how he feels. Accusations of murder, kidnap, blah blah.. Thanks @Tybalt. James is definitely going to be smarter about his actions for a while after that.. Is this going too long? I'm just going to end the post here now. Cheers!
I completely understand what you're saying, and any false information that Tryg has been told is fixed easily enough by Tryg actually talking to James, which he's thinking of doing anyway~ :)

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
I completely understand what you're saying, and any false information that Tryg has been told is fixed easily enough by Tryg actually talking to James, which he's thinking of doing anyway~ :)
I don't mind all the false information spinning around about James, it's pretty fun to see what happens. Besides, it's IC/iRP.

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
Relations:
James Greyhelm:
Liked
I still do not fully trust him, but what he has told me about Cat agrees with my suspicions of her, and he may in fact me more trustworthy than her it seems. When I go on this mapping of Riseport jungles with him perhaps I will learn more of his motivations. @Daelik
[/USER]
Motivations?

Adventure, women, booze, and fame!!!