Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] The Great Stag

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast

Tryg Elz art.png
Elz

"Wisdom Guide Our Strength."

Date of Birth: 18th of Springrise
Date of Death: 7th of Ghostmoon, 2305

21.png

Messengers from the far north are sent out across the continent to Aeroch Rimtar, Linlea, Mockingbay, and the Grand Cathedral in Storm's Landing.
The raven's cry rings out over Stoltfar.

The Great Stag, Chieftain Tryg Strand of Stoltfar, the Sacred Blessed of Theodra, has died.
His previous illness mysteriously returned, and after being sick and confined to his bed for several days, his heart gave out.

The title of Earl of Stoltfar is passed on to Odette Strand, the next eldest chieftess of the Strandir.

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I feel special ;w;
You should feel very special, and I feel very stupid for forgetting your username XD

Edit: Also you should feel very special because I think Nicholas made it onto "disliked" faster than anyone else. Congratulations, Nicholas told Tryg to go against his primary value and give up on Cat on their first meeting XD

Does anyone know what Samantha or Cat's forum usernames are? ;-;

Last edited:

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
You should feel very special, and I feel very stupid for forgetting your username XD

Edit: Also you should feel very special because I think Nicholas made it onto "disliked" faster than anyone else. Congratulations, Nicholas told Tryg to go against his primary value and give up on Cat on their first meeting XD

Does anyone know what Samantha or Cat's forum usernames are? ;-;
@MeepingTiger <- Thats cat, not sure about sam