Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Unbanned] It's been a while, Yeah? :)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Hi hi! There's lots of new staff members, mixed in with the old, since the actual time it was that I was banned. I'm quite happy I've been able to roam the forums freely as much as I have recently, with the promise that an attempt at an appeal was allowed, after a considerable amount of time.
I haven't been terribly ah, outwardly active, in the time I've been flitting about and stalking people's characters profiles xD But I can assure you i've been here, mostly just reading, occasionally commenting.

On the matter of my actual appeal, I'll try to keep it short, for the few years I've spent rattling on with 3 page long apologies, clearly that's not the successful route, aha.
The majority of you should have by now already read, or been told, what actually happened. During the times I was pestering people with my "appeals" before now the retellings I was giving, were at least somewhat inaccurate due to my own immaturity at the time, and I admit that.
My apologies have been given, to those that were directly involved, and those I insulted afterwards, please keep in mind that I was sincere and that if missed, I still extend them.
Back then I was an overly emotional type, I spent pretty much all my idle time on roleplay so it was more of an obsession than it was a pastime, and I let things like what happened get to me more than they should have. I've balanced myself quite a bit more now, I can step back when I'm agitated and handle most things pretty calmly. I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't do at least that, given my age now, haha.

I can wholeheartedly admit, that what caused the initial situation, was small misunderstandings that were elevated by my own immature and overly-defensive nature, I didn't take fault for any part of it when i was at the least at fault for most of it, if not all, and I took it too far.

I have no intention of acting that way any longer, nor would I repeat the things that occurred afterward that were, to my knowledge, the actual cause for my ban. I wouldn't use my "emotional state" as an /excuse/ for the occurance, but rather that at the time, it was what caused it, and I can assure you that it won't happen again, it was my own fault for allowing myself to get so worked up over it.

I believe I've mostly covered what I should, but if any staff feel the need to clarify on anything feel free to contact me on discord, as I don't really use skype much these days ^_^"
[ I don't mind if anyone else wants to add me, so Ill just add it here] [[I know the username is weird, don't judge me, hahaha, it's the name I use for OOC games, it's mostly a joke.]]
discord: Mrs.Kitty#0002

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Has been seen, will get a reply to you shortly - My apologies for the delay in letting you know.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Please no commenting on ban appeals!
Thank you for your patience while things are sorting, Sybbyl.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Thank you for your patience on this matter Sybbyl, I am glad to tell you that you ban appeal has been accepted. However at this time we will only unban one of your accounts, after a months time you can apply to have a second account much like any new player can. If you could respond with which account you want unbanned we will take care of it and then respond here to let you know when you can begin playing again.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Sure! And that's fine ^_^ I'm not so huge on the accounts these days anymore anyways, I think that was a phase haha. I generally stick to 1 or 2 characters. If you could whitelist " Sybbyl " that would be fantastic : ) Thank you so much you guys.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
You account "Sybbyl" is now unbanned. You should be able to log in now on that account, if you encounter any difficulty please post again.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
There's a lot of new things, aha. It looks like I'm not whitelisted? I am unbanned though, I'm online, I just don't have any permissions, like the uh.. Thing for unwhitelisted folks to be able to wander. Do you want me to reapply for the whitelisting?

edit: If I do reapply, will I lost the things in my inventory? I have these three books that are very, very important to me in RP and I wouldn't ever wish to lose them

Edit again: After a bit of reading I saw after 6months you need to reapply, so Ill go ahead and do that : )

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Apologies I should have mentioned the rewhitelist thing in my previous statement, yes you will have to reapply for whitelist here. As for items in your inventory if they aren't still there, they are likely long gone with no chance of recovery. It happens when accounts have been gone for a very long time occasionally. If the items still appear in your inventory currently its likely they will make the jump to whitelist just fine. As for which character to apply with as I saw your post on one of your old threads, for now please apply with a new character. Things have significantly changed in regards to lore and RP standards in the past three years.