Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Undead Progression and Events

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I mean you wanna do it get a crew that can sail your boat, and then talk to a DM like Baron and Elz and see what happens if they are agreeable to DMing it.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Elz Brit got back, we're good to go for 3 if you are.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Didn't stop the undead on one of the eyes of Silas expeditions. Not to mention the rumors about zombies grabbing onto ships. They like to climb, so if you do it, be very cautious
true to the point, stabby stabby stabby~

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
If you take a ship into a sea of undead then you're going to have a bad time.
They may or may not have stopped. You don't know this IC but it'll likely be as if you're entering an infested zone.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Eventine is now guarded by Victor and Azgir, ready to hold off the next horde to buy time for their buddies

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be taking it into consideration that it will literally be two people against several hundred. xD
Though might not be tomorrow, may be the day after. Enough were slain today to keep at bay, and the area around Motte Adler is still quiet too. You did lure them from all over with the war horns. :p

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'll be taking it into consideration that it will literally be two people against several hundred. xD
Though might not be tomorrow, may be the day after. Enough were slain today to keep at bay, and the area around Motte Adler is still quiet too. You did lure them from all over with the war horns. :p
Yep
Smart Northerners were smart :p
And yeah, we know it'll be 2 vs. 100-300 (or more), it's more of a "Let's hold them off as long as we can."

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I took one day off yesterday. xD
I'll get back into it tonight, will update main post now. Should you scout near these areas at a distance then you'd see them, it'll become common knowledge one way or another. :)

Edit: Added something for Aelmere, Ddaug02 And another Eventine one Jazzper

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I took one day off yesterday. xD
I'll get back into it tonight, will update main post now. Should you scout near these areas at a distance then you'd see them, it'll become common knowledge one way or another. :)

Edit: Added something for Aelmere, Ddaug02 And another Eventine one Jazzper
Elz, you sadly picked a time where I can not be present
So I guess Game Over xD
Any chance it can be delayed a day and put at 3 PM EST so we can atleast have a 0.0001% chance?

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
6pm BST would be appreciated, yeah.
Thanks, Elz! :D

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
It's a shame no one has taken up defences at azerport. It seems like a good place to hold them off.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
It's a shame no one has taken up defences at azerport. It seems like a good place to hold them off.
Might be if the walls were fixed and such. However no one with resources to do so ICly or OOC has taken it upon himself to repair the damage done way back in the battle of Azerport that I know of.