Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Undead Progression and Events

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I can help with mats if that is the only issues with Azerport. I too would like to see this happen.
I mean, I'm less in support of fixing it up for a event, and more so just wanting to fight zombies there in its current state, I'm no expert, but building would just bring army upon army of zombies before you finished, lol.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah, keep any defences/building small and realistic please. There's also some undead there already, so a large stone wall being there tomorrow just isn't feasible, for example.
Let me know, though, if people take to using it as a defensive location.

Iamme123

Villager
I would very much enjoy to join defenses against the undead. If there are any events going down, please PM or tag me so I know. Thanks.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
T
NEW Arget Isles - One undead has found itself at the docks, brought in by sea currents. It's certainly alone, and its mostly skeletal. Immerael
This singular undead would likely be found and quickly dealt with. Bones burnt before having ashes dumped back into the sea. The gates would now remain shut and opened only when folks of the non-dead variety ask to be let in. (OOC: Leaving gates open so folks can come and go in the city.)

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
At news of the undead spreading, Haven has shut up like a Miser's purse. Only the living may enter. Dead can leave.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Update
The South seems quieter for now, people and their towns being offered a brief reprieve from the ever flowing shambling corpses that head North. The defence efforts in key locations have the kept towns and villages safe that were behind the line. Azerport holds most of the dead now, and nothing has lured them away from there as of yet. The undead that pushed north on the eastern side have found great issue traversing the vast jungles, and the wildlife within seems to have kept most of them at bay or distracted them to offer no real direction.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
The one undead found within the lands of Thiil would now be stored in a cage below in a laboratory.