Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unease

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Naelwyn didn't fight a God by himself.
In Hound-Ru the Alterans banded together and formed the plan that was the corruptions downfall.
I believe @Faelin had the biggest input into it
Oh, man, I definitely wasn't alone. :p

Par exemple,

Naelwyn Talreyn very, very definitely catalysed getting a group together in the first place. (Very impressive considering certain differences.)
Lots of people were involved in gathering intel, some in preparing resources and weapons needed to combat the corruption.
Some summonings, picnics, and further discerning of information/plans of action - all required a lot of people on the front line. A lot.
-Some catabolic catalysis occurred-
-There was some scolding-
-There was also some plotting-

The rather hasty regroup was planned via Jaret and Freya, having lost a few members.
It was arranged to meet the remaining group at Irrcrawn with the aim of agreeing upon said said plot and propagating its distribution.
These few gained some support from a number of faction and House leaders.
Freya spoke to rope the remaining ones into said plan at Hound-Ru.
Cue the actual event and "@Faelin" was next to no use, because the toaster-laptop had a nervous breakdown and could barely run MC. T_T

(TL;DR - Three cheers for Alterans!)

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Oh, man, I definitely wasn't alone. :p

Par exemple,

Naelwyn Talreyn very, very definitely catalysed getting a group together in the first place. (Very impressive considering certain differences.)
Lots of people were involved in gathering intel, some in preparing resources and weapons needed to combat the corruption.
Some summonings, picnics, and further discerning of information/plans of action - all required a lot of people on the front line. A lot.
-Some catabolic catalysis occurred-
-There was some scolding-
-There was also some plotting-

The rather hasty regroup was planned via Jaret and Freya, having lost a few members.
It was arranged to meet the remaining group at Irrcrawn with the aim of agreeing upon said said plot and propagating its distribution.
These few gained some support from a number of faction and House leaders.
Freya spoke to rope the remaining ones into said plan at Hound-Ru.
Cue the actual event and "@Faelin" was next to no use, because the toaster-laptop had a nervous breakdown and could barely run MC. T_T

(TL;DR - Three cheers for Alterans!)
I want something like the return campaign back, some people may have said "oh it got so boring *sadface* end it quicker" but honestly, I miss the hell out of that campaign and I wish it went on longer and had more events. THAT was the main reason why I was rping on the server at the time, and even now I'm beginning to slightly wane on interest again because it is a little too quiet, I mean kingdoms and houses and politics and a tourney here an there inst bad, but to be blunt it gets -boring- and fast, and I feel like that was what really brought good rp along and really changed the world and kept it moving, making HW more popular. Now it just feels more like breathing recycled air, but I know Myself and others are hard at work to spice things up a little, and make some more things happen.

TL;DR Return campaign was 10/10 do want something along those lines again.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I want something like the return campaign back, some people may have said "oh it got so boring *sadface* end it quicker" but honestly, I miss the hell out of that campaign and I wish it went on longer and had more events. THAT was the main reason why I was rping on the server at the time, and even now I'm beginning to slightly wane on interest again because it is a little too quiet, I mean kingdoms and houses and politics and a tourney here an there inst bad, but to be blunt it gets -boring- and fast, and I feel like that was what really brought good rp along and really changed the world and kept it moving, making HW more popular. Now it just feels more like breathing recycled air, but I know Myself and others are hard at work to spice things up a little, and make some more things happen.

TL;DR Return campaign was 10/10 do want something along those lines again.