Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unleash Rygan’s rage [ Art Auction ft. Ruu & Elz ]

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
helo me and Elz do collab 2gether, titty accepted

Time limit “until they can’t be bothered to fight anymore”

We start 1k

les go Elz

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i'm actually going to use this thread to voice my distaste for smut content and state that for a server that is firmly opposed to ERP and inappropriate content we have a really sexually immature playerbase

there's also the fact that you're drawing tits on a forum frequented by 14 year olds

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
i'm actually going to use this thread to voice my distaste for smut content and state that for a server that is firmly opposed to ERP and inappropriate content we have a really sexually immature playerbase

there's also the fact that you're drawing tits on a forum frequented by 14 year olds
hot take

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

people do erp anyways no matter what staff says so basically just inforcing what you said

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

We do try to balance inappropriate childish comments that are removed with just respecting art as art. I can see your viewpoint, though.

people do erp anyways no matter what staff says so basically just inforcing what you said
If anyone's erping on the server, please report it so we can take care of it.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover

this man has seen things.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
i think he means... off of the server :cool:
ah, you folks do as you do off the server, yep.
Poke me if you guys need a cleanup on the thread. Highest bid seems to be 100k.