Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

UNTIL DAWN (MAY contain spoilers)

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I recently played this INCREDIBLE game on a stream the other day, although it only took me 6hrs to complete it (it is a fast paced game in ways)
It's replayable.

If you haven't heard of it before:

It's basically a game all about the butterfly effect, your choices and actions COMPLETELY change how the game plays out and how it ends, it really makes you think.

Do not judge books by their covers is also strongly in suit with this game.

Have you played it, did you like it?
If you haven't played it, are you going to ? If not why?

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera
Yissssss! This game is great! I'm not usually a fan of horror games or movies, but Until Dawn somehow combines them both in a way I love.
About time PS4 got a decent exclusive :D

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Yissssss! This game is great! I'm not usually a fan of horror games or movies, but Until Dawn somehow combines them both in a way I love.
About time PS4 got a decent exclusive :D
It broke my heart in so many ways, the theme song is stunning!

I only got 1 person plus a dog killed accidentally

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera
It broke my heart in so many ways, the theme song is stunning!

I only got 1 person plus a dog killed accidentally
Ooooh yeah, it's great! The characters are lovably moronic. I can't tell if it's taking the mick out of 90s horror movies, or if it's just genuinely bad xD

Also... How do I make a spoiler?

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Ooooh yeah, it's great! The characters are lovably moronic. I can't tell if it's taking the mick out of 90s horror movies, or if it's just genuinely bad xD

Also... How do I make a spoiler?
[ spoiler ] your text [/ spoiler ]

(obviously no spaces)

It made me realize that I do judge on character and that I shouldn't ~!

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera
Only three of mine survived. Not even the dog. :'( It was my most hated character that survived too.

Yeah... You just want certain people to die... xD

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Only three of mine survived. Not even the dog. :'( It was my most hated character that survived too.

Yeah... You just want certain people to die... xD
I assume Emily then haha xD I know I hated her for sure! She didn't die for me, only Jessica. I never barricaded the door so the Wendigo got the dog and I cried..

in all honesty though I got a pretty good ending!

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera
I assume Emily then haha xD I know I hated her for sure! She didn't die for me, only Jessica. I never barricaded the door so the Wendigo got the dog and I cried..

in all honesty though I got a pretty good ending!
Yup. Much sadness. The dog was definitely the smartest out of all of them.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I watched a playthrough of this game and the person I watched managed to save 4 people. Those people being Jess, Mike, Sam and Emily.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I watched a playthrough of this game and the person I watched managed to save 4 people. Those people being Jess, Mike, Sam and Emily.
That sounds like Cry tbh! I am surprised I only got 1 death on my first playthrough! I genuinely didn't expect that!

Jess IS the hardest to keep alive if you're new to playing it.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
That sounds like Cry tbh! I am surprised I only got 1 death on my first playthrough! I genuinely didn't expect that!

Jess IS the hardest to keep alive if you're new to playing it.
It was MiniLadd. But from watching his videos I got the impression keeping Jess alive was easy and keeping Matt alive was damn hard.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
EEEEEEEEEEEE
MARKIPLIER SAVED ALL... apart from Josh who ate someone..
but he cheated a ton at the end...

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
EEEEEEEEEEEE
MARKIPLIER SAVED ALL... apart from Josh who ate someone..
but he cheated a ton at the end...
Apparently you cannot save that guy EVER so it's fine! Lol he got a good ending

But I wasn't allowed to cheat so I got 1 killed xD
I was streaming it all. Lasted 6hrs!