Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Spiritblessed Opportunities

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
WELCOME ONE, WELCOME ALL
Following the advent of the new lore changes, there are several important announcements to make.
We've decided to release Spiritblessed once more into the community- The rules and guidelines are posted below!
Nwalme Fuvur will also stand as the new Magus of Cogitation, working closely with the lore team.
Demigods are now an applyable template to your character. Please read the template CAREFULLY!

AprilFools3.png

In all seriousness, the lore IS being reworked and I encourage everyone to stay tuned for the legitimate changes coming this month. Happy April Fools! :)

Last edited:

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
*A teacher's pet voice is heard near the back* \
"BUT MIIIICH, WHAT ARE THE SPIRIT BLESSED?"

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Wait what is this?
OH DEAR MICHCATTLES
WHAT ARE SPIRITBLESSED?
*A teacher's pet voice is heard near the back* \
"BUT MIIIICH, WHAT ARE THE SPIRIT BLESSED?"
View attachment 61183

What are spiritblessed?
what's a spirit blessed?
Thanks- I didn't want to repeat myself in OOC XD

Spiritblessed were an old lore mechanic- I'm going to post some VERY old lore here, and please keep in mind that the current lore has been heavily reworked. However, since its already been released, I see no issues re-releasing and saving the spoilery stuff for later ^^

Lore said:
Some say you are born with it, some say you are chosen. There are those who call it a blessing and others insist it is a curse. No matter what the truth is there is no denying that those among us known as the spirit blessed are different.

The Spirit Blessed are people whose bodies are inhabited by two spirits, their own and a second of an elemental spirit, commonly referred to as the Kin. Depending on the strength of the Kin, this semi symbiotic relationship may be immediately obvious or so subtle that only those who have know the spirit blessed for years are aware of it. The most common elemental spirits to share bodies with mortals are earth, fire, water and air. Some say the darkblooded are actually spirit blessed with an elemental of chaos sharing their form. This theory would explain why the darkblooded are never spirit blessed as well, since a mortal form can only house two spirits without ripping itself apart from within.

The Kin residing in a person affects her not only physically but psychologically as well. The stronger the Kin the more obvious the effects. For example a person with a weak earth Kin may have slate grey eyes and a stubborn streak. The same man with an extremely powerful earth kin may have stone-like skin,crystals instead of hair, sharp rocky protrusions at their elbows and knuckles and be so even tempered it would take a life threatening situation to get any kind of rise out of him. The stronger the Kin the less likely the person is to live for more than a few years after the Kin first makes itself known (usually adolescence) and the more likely the Blessed is to be insane (the most common symptoms are similar to schizophrenia with an unhealthy dash of multiple personality disorder).

The blessing normally expresses during puberty. However late expressions are not uncommon and are normally triggered by an extremely stressful event.
Lore said:
Kin strength ratings

The strength of the Kin bound to someone is measured on a rating of one to five with one being the weakest and 5 being the strongest.

1) minor physical alteration, minor personality difference.

2) moderate superficial physical changes, elemental resistance, personality traits more obvious.

3) Obvious alteration to physical appearance, immunity to element, personality majorly affected, minor derangement

4) Extreme physical changes, minor control over element, immunity to element, significant personality disorders. ADMIN APPROVAL REQUIRED

5) Inhuman and extreme physical alteration, complete control over the element, EXTREME psychosis, very short life expectancy. NOT PLAYABLE