Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Update (artwork)

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
So yeah, I will be doing some requests soon.
All my art is gonna be free.

I have to do a few people first, but if you're INTERESTED let me know.
I'd need a full description of what your character looks like, and something that defines your character, like if they read, maybe I could put them in the library..
I wanna make it so it looks like you.
(PICS ARE APPRECIATED)
I do inspired artwork, so please understand if you give an image it's my inspired rather than a genuine copy of that picture.

I gotta do these guys first before I take a requests thread but I need to know if people want it first.

List of people to currently do:

@DarkWolf - Maloki
@223hero7 - Elias
@Kyle1322 - Murdoc
@Midnightchan - Midnight

(I am much more experienced with doing Female drawings as I've done more of them. That's why I'm asking for more males to come forward, so I can practice)

Here is my newest piece, it's my character Katie Athword being playful in the fields.

Backstory on the image (just for fun gonn do this with my art)

It’s warm. The heat hits my face harder than ever before, and I love it.
Nobody can catch me, nothing feels more empowering than this.

I race through the wheat fields carefully and gracefully maneuvering between each stalk
My hair blowing in the warm breeze. I don’t even feel breathless.
This feels so blissful..

I see a figure in the distance. Not feeling nervous around people as much as before I wave in the hopes they see and return my kind favour.
They get closer.. and closer.. until I can see them bright as the skies above.
I see you smile.
"Hello friend, care to join me?"
Before you can reply I run off ahead with joy.​

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
So yeah, I will be doing some requests soon.
All my art is gonna be free.

I have to do a few people first, but if you're INTERESTED let me know.
I'd need a full description of what your character looks like, and something that defines your character, like if they read, maybe I could put them in the library..
I wanna make it so it looks like you.
(PICS ARE APPRECIATED)
I do inspired artwork, so please understand if you give an image it's my inspired rather than a genuine copy of that picture.

I gotta do these guys first before I take a requests thread but I need to know if people want it first.

List of people to currently do:

@DarkWolf - Maloki
@223hero7 - Elias
@Kyle1322 - Murdoc
@Midnightchan - Midnight

(I am much more experienced with doing Female drawings as I've done more of them. That's why I'm asking for more males to come forward, so I can practice)

Here is my newest piece, it's my character Katie Athword being playful in the fields.
`
OMG AMAZE PLS MOR K THX :heart:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I hope I'm good enough!!
My character Vorar has four finger on each hand that can split into 16 total micro-appendages. Two elbow joints per arm increasing dexterity further. One giant glowing green eye reflecting an internal inferno, coated in the gold-like exotic metal xenium, and standing 7'2.

Legacy characters amirite

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh wow. Very awesome! I'd definitely be interested in putting in a request, if you decide it's something you'd like to do. If you find yourself bored and done with other requests, let me know and I'll PM you with details. ^_^

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
My character Vorar has four finger on each hand that can split into 16 total micro-appendages. Two elbow joints per arm increasing dexterity further. One giant glowing green eye reflecting an internal inferno, coated in the gold-like exotic metal xenium, and standing 7'2.

Legacy characters amirite
Ho'damn that's creative! Would probably take me a lot of time to perfect for you, but will certainly no doubt enjoy it so much!!
I love art that inspires me

Landem

Lord of Altera
Youre really good wow
I'd love if you could do my character Iteraldi, the first link in my signature-
But youve got a lot of other requests already so whatever floats with you hehe

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Youre really good wow
I'd love if you could do my character Iteraldi, the first link in my signature-
But youve got a lot of other requests already so whatever floats with you hehe
Not sure what order I will do my art this was just to see if people were interested in the style I currently do. I love it when people give me creative ideas though!