Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vaelyn Hammerhead [ChrisGaming98] [Approved - Squidziod]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
ChrisGaming98
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
uSA
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is taking something from out of character context and abusing that out of character knowledge for your character which you are playing in game. Powergaming is playing your character's level at a higher level and being just, god-like.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus.
8. Tell us about yourself!

Hello, my name is Chris. I am an 18 year old in Highschool and I am a Senior. I love the color green, and I am excited to RP with you guys. I am a DM for DnD and I also RP throughout a few sites (not Minecraft). I also do Graphic Design and am in the works of making my own gaming website/rp site. I am also a writer, and a wannabe Publisher within the timeframe of 5 or so years.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sorry, no.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I looked up roleplaying servers.
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
Character Name:
Vaelyn Hammerhead
(
Character Race:
Dwarf.

Appearance:
If Minecraft hadn't used pixels for size. He would be plump, since he loves to eat meat and cake. He has dark hair, the color of brown sugar almost. Hazel colored eyes, and caramel skin.
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 150lbs because he likes cake and steak (and other meats and eats too much of them)
Build: Stocky, but with some flab around his belly
Eyes: Green
Skin: Fairly tanned.
Languages: Horghaan, and common. Needs translater for Elvish.
Other Traits: Loves Meat and Cake.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
skin_201705242347288595.png

Written Test!

Vaelyn Hammerhead was the second born of three children. Birthed to Gamora, and Justice Hammerhead. Vaelyn was a quite dwarf child growing up at first, he didn't really enjoy speaking, and kept to himself most of the time since he was the middle child. His eldest sister, Florenza and his younger brother, Hewbert had all of the attention from his parents. Though, Vaelyn quickly adapted to crafting and he was granted the attention that he wanted, but just by his father. The two of them would do a lot of building as he grew up, and practiced with his skills. During that time, Vaelyn had wanted to experience the adventure within the world of Altera.

He traveled around a small portion of the world when he came across humans. He decided that learning their language would be helpful if he wanted to hear what they were saying so he spent many years trying to understand the human tongue and how they spoke. Though, he could never get the tenses right, and since his common language prevented him from learning the different tenses, he and those who had helped figured that it was more sensible to ignore the tenses, but at least he could speak common.

He met the love of his life a few years later, before returning home to his family. The one reason why he had left his home with the humans was because his wife, Helena was deceased due to s sickness. She was buried, and Vaelyn had no kids to carry on his family name. Though, he saved enough money to travel back home with his parents, and he realized that his sister had left, and ventured on her own as well. His parents explained to him how things went while he was gone. Most of it wasn't good, his sister was also diagnosed with a sickness, but she quickly recovered and that was when she decided to leave and become adventurous herself. Though, his younger brother stayed, and Vaelyn was more or less glad to have him. Few more years later, his parents had passed due to old age, and Vaelyn and his brother had parted ways once more as they felt uncomfortable living in a place that once gave them good memories, and didn't want to dwell on the non-existent lives of what was their parents.

Vaelyn's intention was to set out in the world of Altera and become a Master Craftsman and study in the arts of war as his father had trained him with some fighting while he was growing up as well. He hopes to make a name for himself.

Word Count (439)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.