Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Valerie d'Evereaux

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1628999178423.png
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

vv.png

I N T R O D U C T I O N
═════════════════════

Name: Valerie d'Evereaux
Full Titles: Lady.
Nickname/Alias: N/A
Race: Human.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'1"
Weight: Around 120lbs.
Homeland: The lands of Artois.
Current Home: Hardanger.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
P H Y S I O L O G Y
═══════════════════

Build: She's short of stature yet toned and looks after herself. She isn't exceptionally thin or frail.
Hair: A pale blonde that is no longer than the shoulders, a little wavy.
Eye Color: Light Green.
Skin: Slightly tanned from being outdoors, and faint freckles can be seen on her forearms.
Identifying Marks: -
Appearance: She aims to be practical but also to come off as more wealthy and important than she is. She has her head held high and a relatively intense gaze.
Hygiene: Acceptable. She bathes when she is given opportunity and washes her hands regularly.
Habits and Mannerisms: She taps her foot when she sits, one leg over the other. Sometimes chews the inside of her cheek. She frowns often.
Dominant Hand: She is right handed.
Scars/Tattoos:
+ A faint scar on the back of her left calf.
+ A scar behind her right ear.
+
Broken Bones:
+
+
Diet: Acceptable.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
Q U A L I T I E S & F L A W S
═══════════════════════════

Intelligence: She has a far more hands on kind of intellect. She knows the basics of 'noble etiquette' but has focused on 'science', dentistry, and seems to have Ignis worshipping drilled into her mind along the way. She is tutored but not to the degree nobility are, despite her family name. She is also not new to combat, but has yet to really have much experience outside of training.
Writing: Valerie writes with haste and is prone to taking notes, but being for only her eyes they're not neat.
Known Languages:
+Lavoyarde
Spoken: Fluent
Written: Fluent
+Common
Spoken: Average
Written: Average
Lures: Success - Comfort - Acceptance
Memory: She has quite a good memory.
Phobias: -
Allergies: Shellfish.
Addictions: She may dabble in opium use from time to time but is not addicted just yet.
Strengths:
+ Focused + Steady Hands + Steadfast + Ambitious
Weaknesses:
+ Isolated + Stern + Zealous + Racist + Stubborn + Impatient
Fears:
+ Shame + God's Wrath + Failure +
Temper: She is hot headed and quick to anger, acting first without thinking often. She can reign it in most days.
Sense of Humour: Dry.
Pet Peeves: People being unbearably filthy. Jesters.
Dreams/Nightmares: -
Sleeping Pattern: Despite some nights getting little sleep, she makes herself wake at dawn each day to pray at sunrise.
Quirks: Tapping her foot.
Hobbies: Reading. Falconry.
Favourites:
Colour: Blue.
Music: Lute.
Food: Chicken.
Drink: Strong tea with no sugar.
Literature: Educational sorts.
Entertainment: Going on walks.
Animal: Cat.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

T R A I N I N G & S K I L L S
═══════════════════════════

Dentistry - She does it part time. She knows of teeth, the fact they grow back once, and that having no molars makes eating a hard time. General dental hygiene. Can remove teeth but I never mentioned pain relief.
Medical Knowledge - She can wrap a wound and she can pop joints into place. She can also set bones alright, but aside from that she doesn't have much real knowledge.
Anatomy - Knows human anatomy. Makani anatomy from dissection. Takes any opportunities to study such. Animal anatomy too but that goes hand in hand with hunting so we won't expand on it here.
Stitching - ... Well, no, not really.
Cooking - She does not do cooking things.
Religious Knowledge - She knows and follows the doctrine of Ignis and what comes with it. Raised in a zealous family with a key figure being an Inquisitor, it is a strong point of knowledge in her skillset.
Combat Skill - She is ever improving with training and experience on top of what her aunt taught her, but she has a long way to go. Her anger and brashness get the better of her and she is rarely prepared enough to defend herself after her first swing.
Hunting - She can hunt to an acceptable level, small game being her main targets though she has taken on the occasional deer when she is out with a larger hunting party. It is far more of a hobby than something she'd do otherwise.
Falconry - Her mother was taken with it and kept many birds as a result, and so Valerie by extension found enjoyment in it. She has however not had chance to practice it in many years now.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

C O M B A T & A B I L I T Y
══════════════════════════

Peaceful or Violent: Violence does not seem to work out in her favour but that isn't to say she doesn't think it's a better way.
Ability: She was trained and introduced to several areas of combat by her aunt, Jacqueline. She's not really had the chance to hone her skills yet.
Strengths: She has anatomical knowledge. She enjoys using a lucerne.
Weaknesses: She is short, and by extension is also weaker than say, her brother. She seems to think this is not important.
Training: What her aunt taught her. Training with family.
Exercise: She goes on long walks. She trains.
Weaponry:
+ A simple dagger or two.
+ An average lucerne.
[Log]
15th August 2021 || Longsword training with Aleksei.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

M O T I V A T I O N S & E T H I C S
═══════════════════════════════

Religion: Ignis Synnove.
Religious Values:
Devotion:
Superstitions:
Allegiance:
Morality:
Alignment:
Etiquette:
Attitude:
Outlook on Life:
Vices:
Virtues:
Goals:
+ Better the name.
+
+
+

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

P O S S E S S I O N S
═══════════════════

Wardrobe: She owns some dresses, but has found a riding outfit to be generally the most comfortable. She wears trousers and long coats.
Most Prized Possessions:
Funds: Not a lot.
Income:
Lands:
Homes:
Pets:
Transportation: She walks, or she rides.
[Items]
☼ A bundle of green hued Makani feathers.
☼ A deep red gambeson that is more fashionable than completely practical.
[Money Log]
+ 2500 for sixteen Makani feathers.
+ 5000 as her half of a bounty.

Val.png
883F3F

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
- RELATIONS -

FAMILY
Nicolette {Mother} NIAH
She respects her mother and the knowledge and guidance she gave her through her childhood. She aspires to keep to her mother's ambitions and keep the family name in high regard.
Jacqueline {Aunt} Lannis
What her mother could not teach, Jacqueline did. She has her to thank for the relatively vicious training regimes, and while they were somewhat unpleasant in the moment she thinks of the knowledge as something of great importance in later life.
Maubray {Brother} Mitch
Her baby brother. She'll always be the stronger smarter sibling.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Thure von Hardanger
Her Duke, she has sworn an oath to serve him and his family. She finds herself with purpose in this, and trusts that God would not bless him so if he were unworthy. kaiser_harding

Aleksei Ivanov
The leader of the Inquisition of which she has also sworn to serve, she finds him a comfort in the guidance and direction of God. The Inquisition itself is something she values. blargtheawesome

Jeron Holtik
A member of the Inquisition, she believes him a capable man and a loyal one, and someone she does not mind fighting alongside. Sir Arc

Frost
A Elven mage, she at first was very distrusting of the woman, but she helped in combat and later healed injuries sustained, and for that she owes her. Fronslin

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

-=][=-
Devout to Ignis, she followed the path of the Inquisition and found purpose there, especially when tasked with aiding against the new incursion of demons. A demonic mirror, locked away in the deep vaults of Lichtfern, was growing roots and the dim light that crept out from the cracks forming on its surface showed no signs of fading.

Through commands, through patience, through investigation, the mirror did not change - But through violence it did. Her polehammer was what shattered the glass.
The Inheritor and the two not of the Inquisition moved around the lumbering form, through the flames and into Hell, and as they did one of the Inquisitors was crumpled by the great mace swung down upon them. As the words of their leader echoes, 'Retreat!', the doorway was blocked by a fallen companion. Efforts to blind the great beast were successful, the Inquisitor dragged to safety if they yet lived, but more creatures were emerging from the Rift and into their domain.

Her polehammer moved swiftly, to break the bones of its kneecap like it'd broken the panes of fragile glass before it. Somewhere she knew, as the roofing above began to tumble down, as cracks appeared in the walls, that any fighting would not be confined here. For Glory, she'd continue to face them as they overcame the room, and so long as Guinevere got back through the doorway she'd done her part, pushing back for a better position.

She didn't expect the sting of the claws in her leg to keep her just in place enough as the mace came down a second time. But it did. It came down to break the walls around her as it broke her body and she felt her bones crumble. Somehow the pain wasn't overbearing, her adrenaline pounding so loudly she couldn't hear much beyond it. She felt the desperate tugs to free her from the rubble, but she saw the figure lurking overheard as her vision began to darken. Her heart began to slow. One last push, and she planted her dagger between its ribs and into its heart just as her own stopped beating. For Glory.

[ Valerie is dead, and I won't be putting her in the queue. Huge props to Solus for the badass death scene! ]