Race: Forest Elf
Sexuality: Linear
Current Residence: Ligum Peir, Astrum
Relationship Status: Engaged!
Social Status: She has no idea

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: She's not telling
Eye Color: Moonlight Gray (appears silver in weak firelight)
Skin Color: Lightly sun kissed
Shape of Face: Heart
Distinguishing Features: Wide birthing hips
Build of Body: Slender
Hair Color: Blond
Hair Style: Long and loose with occasional braids and always a flower of some sort
Complexion: Clear
Posture: Proper
Is Seen By Others As: Naive, innocent and maybe a bit uncultured
Scars: None yet!

Voice: lemmie get back to you on that
Musical theme:

Personality:

Dislikes: Spiders, demons, alcohol, and Skraag
Strengths: Undaunted by blood, broken bone, and torn flesh
Weaknesses: Hesitant about Combat, reluctant to engage in Violent action
Fears: The death of her goddess after hearing what happened to Silas
Values: Life, trust, love, and Community
Education: Home schooled
Languages: Common, Elven, Basic Astrumian (Solus said this was OK)
General Attitude: Kind, trusting, Eager to please
Religious Inclination: Shalherana

General Intelligence: I'd say above average? She's literate.
General Sociability: Wallflower to start but she does open up
Alignment: Neutral Good

Short Term Goals: Learn the language of the isles and get advanced healers training

Long Term Goals: Learn magic!

Possessions:

Wardrobe: Many dresses and jewelry, and one outfit with pants that she feels very hot in
Jewelry: Earrings at all times. Braided leather bracelet, a carved bone necklace, and a gold engagement ring with a bit of emerald set into it

Pets/Animals: Two goats!

Owned Homes: One in Astrum at the end of a road

Carried Inventory: Food, journal, pressed flower, a smoothed stone with a depression in the middle
General Inventory: Stuff for healing on the go, nail care kit, a handkerchief, a small sum of radiants

General Wealth: Who wants to know?

Health:

Illnesses: Anemia, Oddly ill in the mornings
Allergies: None that she's aware of
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: Shes a light sleeper
Energy Levels: High energy
Eating Habits: She likes meat! And seafood, and everything really!
Exercise Habits: She stays lean and as strong as that can afford her.
Memory: Could be better
Unhealthy Habits: She does chew on her nails when anxious
Drinking Habits: Wheatbeer if she must and only with people she trusts not to take advantage of her

History:

Birthplace: A lovely little collective in a forest, as the firstborn her parents figured out what was needed though she definitely had her dad's eyes.

Childhood: Tae grew up active as all forest elf children do, Both her parents praised the great Hunt which she would have likely done as well if she hadn't felt more attuned to the All Mother. With little more than a feeling that this was her calling; Tae perused any adult for information and was fortunate that her home had many learned in the way of Life and Healing. People would remark on her eyes, being an unusual grey color that bordered on silver when the light was right. It was speculated she'd be a stunning beauty as she grew much as her mother was.

Teen Years: When her little sister was Born Tae was already tending the livestock her clan raised to them healthy and was tutoring under the old doctor to begin her path towards being a proper healer. Ellothil was a squealing pale lump that scarred the rabbits but Tae doted upon her sister. Just starting to bud the hopes of the young men of her village for her being like her mother grew. It was at this time she heard of the Sisterhood, what they did, and the miracles they still practiced. While she didn't aspire to join the Sisters she held them in high regard and hoped to be worthy of her goddess as she grew.

Adulthood: Approaching this time of her life it was clear Tae was doomed to be a plain woman unlike her sister who was a far prettier child than her older sister had been. Following certain events she set off to get more training than she could at home and vowed she'd return a proper doctor and mage to help her people through the hard times. With this plague running rampant, Valtae thinks of home often, wondering if her sisters caught the sickness and wishing she was more useful to the efforts to find a cure. As of now though she feels like more of a burden to those efforts than anything and longs to return to Astrum to help Rai with pregnancy pains and worries.

Family History:

Past Places of Residences: None

Places Traveled: Various large cities in the Southern part of the continent.

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful as a follower of Shalherana (Just means she can't kill but she will lame or disable if pushed to it)

Weaponry: Steel Kris and Elven Longbow, Wooden Polestaff

Combat Training: Has some basic archery training. Knows which end of a dagger is the business end, which bones can be broken without causing fatal harm and where to hit to cripple attackers with pain.

Training & Skills:

Healing: 2.5/5
Archery: 1/5
Combat: 0.5/5
Domestic work: 4/5
Cooking: 3/5

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Clam Chowder (Recently the smell and taste of it puts her off), all things spicy!
Favorite Types of Drink: Red Tea
Hobbies/Pastimes: Gardening, Stargazing and cooking
Guilty Pleasure: Spending a few minutes on a swing
Favorite Colors: Lavender, turquoise and moss green

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Mother:
She misses her mother and the comforts of home but Tae wants to make her proud when she returns
Father: While the healer will never know the joys of Theodoras great hunt she respects her fathers prowess greatly
Ellothil (Little Sister): She adores her little sister and looks for baubles to send home to her every chance she can get

( I Guess if any player really wanted to play the above they could?)

Romantic Love
Fronslin: yes he's older but she liked him for a long time she just thought she was too young to be interesting to him. She likes Fronslin, more than most and feels safe confiding in him on the few occasions she has worries about the wider world. She hopes to be a good wife to him and really hopes Elwin's not a deal breaker (Fronslin)

Platonic Love:
Elwin: My Dove, I'd take you as my own if the world was more at peace. I can't believe you've gone through so much, so young. I want to protect you.

Trusted Friends:
Sugar:
Something about goatmom and her Fluffy bab just relaxes her and Tae feels she can go to the Caparii about her personal troubles. (Syphie)
Jhearos: One of Fronslins friends and someone she feels comfortable around.
Ember: After several interactions with this near silent Moor they've come to see each other as sisters and Tae's delighted that Ember's back in her life
Rai: A fellow islander and Lunes betrothed, nothing is dull when shes around! Omg she's pregnant at a time with plague running rampant! I'm worried for you and the life you bear! (GalaxyWolf)

Asero Crow: A wood carver Tae met by chance. She loves his home and would fawn of his many cats if they ever allowed it (one did!). She's very thankful to him for bringing the cards, baked goods and the hemp while she was in Quarantine under Olive. That goat did nothing to keep people from growing paranoid, anxious or to offer rehdassurance of any kind. Nothing a few quick games of Blackjack or Poker with some sweet medicinal herb can't fix. (electricwisekid)

Friendly With:
Ayda: Tae enjoys being around Ayda and her husband and tries not to wake the baby (Asriel_Luik)
Kopii: She identifies well with this tattooed elf! (Omikuji)
Dravos Slynt: I'm so sorry... I'll tell someone... just need to figure out how... (Pitachipboi)
Kam Hakiaz: A nice Earthspawn with a litter. Tae does not believe she could handle such rambunctious and active babs but Kam seems to know what to do with the bundles of unnamed joy! (kamoe)
Kenna: One of the first people she met, She'll buy the woman's book when she finishes writing it
Leofaren Venna: While he does not smile often the lass values Leo's opinion, praise, and those rare smiles
Joan: A Sun Worshiper who speaks Lav, Tae doesn't quite see why so many people take issue with her. Really wants to speak that dirty island language to her to show what it's like to be met with a language you don't know
Chaeyra: Frosnlin's adopted Daughter. You left so suddenly, I guess being with your grandparents is better than living with perfect strangers. I hope you are safe.you.
Scone girl: A dark skinned and timid child she met in Storms landing. Acts like she's been beaten by strangers. I hope that scone recipe comes out well for you. (AkteDutch)
Drew Swift: A nice guy with the funniest fainting goats! Hope Bonus hasn't terrorized yours too much
Theodosia Engim: She finds this greathorn Caprii adorable and then some! Also really wants to try this Hookah stuff she mentioned several times
Rowaldin: the Astrum Herbalist. he's sweet, gentle and their lines of work means they constantly have interactions above and beyond her checking with the residents to be sure everyone in good health. She hopes his plans to create new types of flowers through plant husbandry comes to fruition.

Loose Acquaintances:
Alek:
An adorable human cook in Linlea (ShamelessSellout)
Lord Ichien Tekton: The Elder Lord Tekton, she does her best not to waste this mans time. (Oveny)
Tania:A youth that Tae got to know during the course of waiting out Cedlas's murderous Rampage. She feels bad for getting her Mixed up in a mess with Cedlas. (Firebirds_Child)
Andre: Strangest Councilman she'd ever met, not that she's met many
Veriswen: Their first meeting was unnerving but she's warming up to this well dressed and eloquent Moor
Voreel: Silent, always with Veriswen
Lord Lune Tekton:
The Younger Lord Tekton and more approachable of the two. She's thankful for his Classes on the native language of the Island. (Icanra)
Maelina: A new forest elf maiden! I hope you manage lustful men better than I. (Purge)
Frost: Pretty cute for a human and a surgeon!
Lady Nireth: I'm sorry to have brought trouble to your home... (Lady_Alec)
Melarue: Why couldn't you have handled quarantine from the beginning? Your far better than Olive and I'd like to think Gael would not have escaped so easily under your watch. (Elz)
Ashna: Elder of Linlea. She respects this Moor for many reasons, as a great leader, cunning mind and as a neighbor form a fellow island nation. Like with Ichien, Tae labors not to waste this strong woman's time. After a fashion she feels Ashna is a role model to how she must endeavor to be as the woman does not flinch from a fight and carries the burdens of a town well. While she doubts she'll make any great impression on the Matron of Linlea, she hopes what impression she does leave isn't a sour one. (Solus)
Eastoft: A friend of Fronslins', I haven't' met you very often but you seem nice.
(Mapboy)

Disfavored Individuals:
The Lords of Blackstone: At it again I see... it seems you cannot escape judgement this time though.
Olive: You my be formist of some renown but you're not a doctor. You should not be satisfied to let your patients wallow in rat turds, misery and fear while only having eyes for two of the nine people who depend on you for the bare necessities. Where were you during that last dragon attack on the hospital? Funny timing, you show up in time to boss the deafened around like you were there from the start. (Smurf)

Hated:
Scion:
glad u ded

Wary Of:
Cedlas: Good riddance. Oh crap he's back....(_Swiftspear)
Jhericho: Hella strong and bloodthirsty at times, Nice butt tho 7/10
Raven: Murderer....
Visage: Just no plz
Jaden: You're a dirty human <E:Suja> with no regard for others (ClokedReaper)
Arike: Maaybe you aren't so bad? * puts on Skepticles* (Raphael_Payne)

If you've met Tae lemmie know. I know I'm forgetting a lot of people!

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

It took a lot to get here
Legend

Art

I know it's funky in places but I had to have my bae help me with the face since she knwos more about contouring and highlights thanks to her makeup Expertise. Also I usually go with Traditional Media e.e

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Legend
Music!

Sway, sway, swaying between the waves
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift into the distance
The dreaming jellyfish sing their song and sleep on the gentle shore
Sway, sway, swaying, a ray of light
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift to you
No matter when, as long as this song echoes out
In many colors, they hang in the clear sky
Sway, sway, swaying between the waves
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift into the distance
The dreaming jellyfish play their song
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift to you

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Legend
Someone done goofed adn got their relationship sttus changed. also trying a color system to sort the high and low ends of each relationship tear

The_VALKYRIE

Legend
Trying to do thenign to character name thing. If yall could pm me if i dont habe you mentioned properly that would be super awesome!

The_VALKYRIE

Legend
-pokes new art by Moo_Bot-

I asked his permissin to use his work no worries. Artists gotta stick together against art thieves!