Active Valtae Dur

The_VALKYRIE

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
What does suja mean?
While Valtae thinks this of exactly two people on server she hasn't actually said it because it's rude and she doesn't want to have to translate it to common.

Privileged ( with a negative connotation) Narcissist (to the extreme it's unhealthy) [Expletive] ( could tell you but wanna keep it PG-13) <can PM if you really want to know the expletive>

UPdated sheet and relations a bit!

Last edited:

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
While Valtae thinks this of exactly two people on server she hasn't actually said it because it's rude and she doesn't want to have to translate it to common.

Privileged ( with a negative connotation) Narcissist (to the extreme it's unhealthy) [Expletive] ( could tell you but wanna keep it PG-13) <can PM if you really want to know the expletive>

UPdated sheet and relations a bit!
What language is that from, though? It's not a word on any of the HW language lexicons. Just curious!

The_VALKYRIE

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
What language is that from, though? It's not a word on any of the HW language lexicons. Just curious!
Not sure if it's a real word but theres so many languages in the world even if you dont include the amalgamations of tagalic you can never truly know! :D I was playing Scrabble and I drew those letters after my turn and it looked cool on my lil tile bar

I just wanted a single word (likely resigned ot the dialect of a few forest even clans) to convey a complex and distasteful idea and feel that the speaker can have for the target person while not resorting to conventional swear words which can become tiresome