Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Velana

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

Name: Velana {Vel-ahn-ah}
Given: ?
Titles: Shady business dealer.
Nicknames/Aliases: Whatever she chooses to go by on any particular day. ‘Velana’ is common if she plans to stick to one place for a while. Rose, Cora,

⤛ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Race: Elven, supposedly Silver.
Age: Who knows? She’s an Elf. Looks to be in her mid-twenties.
Weight: Average. She has more muscle mass than most female Elves, but nothing even remotely remarkable. 160 Ibs.
Height: Ranges from 5’11 to 6’0 depending on what shoes she is wearing (if any at all) and how she carries herself.
Eyes: An extremely pale blue.
Skin: Tanned, freckled, and equally blemished.
Hair: Extremely blonde, carrying permanent waves from the salty ocean breeze. It carries to her eyebrows, eyelashes, and body hair.
Face: Big ears. She was teased as a child for them. Strong, straight nose. Sharp jaw and brow.
Voice: Hoarse & husky.
Illnesses: Alcoholic. Has a particular taste for rum but will drink whatever she can get her hands on.
Scars: Plenty.

⤛ PERSONALITY

Temperament:
» Current Mood: Laid back.
» General Personality: Quiet and abrasive. Strong-willed and ambiverted.
Beneficial Traits:
» Determined
» Alert
» Strong-bodied
Detrimental Traits:
» Uneducated
» Emotional
» Several addictions that must be fed often.
Humor: Morbid.
Greatest Joy: Basking in the sun.
Greatest Weakness: Probably.
Greatest Fear: Immortality.
Greatest Hatred: Definitely.
Priorities: Fun » Having fun » Goals » Self-preservation
One Wish: To have more wishes.

⤛ POSSESSIONS, WEALTH, & ATTIRE
Dress: Whatever there is to wear. Only comfortable things. Doesn’t have to be modest.
Favorite Outfit: See above.
Jewelry: Various earrings.
Wealth: Depends on the day.
Possessions:
» Various items of clothing collected over time. She only owns one cloak for colder weather.
» Radiants. {5,696}
» A very small pouch of raw opium powder. {100}
» A pouch of dried hemp leaf. {200}
» A few pearls of different sizes.
» A multipurpose dagger.
» A pipe.
» A pair of carved bone dice.
» An ornate cross made of iron and gold.
» A large jar of honey.
» Lucan Shillelagh
» A Greyling Skull
» A... Hedgehog? It's name is Tif for now.
» A porcelain mask.
» One shining pearl.

» Met Maxwell in Sanardu. Got drunk.
»
Traveled to Storm's Landing. Got high and made a trade deal with some elf she doesn't remember the name of.
» Somehow gets into a spar in the Pits fistfighting with [Tirius] while tipsy. She lost. Technically.
» Gambled with [Tirius]. Won.
» Fights trees in Sanardu. Breaks two ribs. In the frenzy she chases a run away slave who is part of the southern rebellion. She picks information from him and then knocks him out, running back to the group.
» Nwalme refuses to compensate her for her information. She gets drunk.
» Buys a house in Sanardu- the slums. Pretty shabby.
» Gets Dravos out of a fight.
» Collects a bounty stealthily on some knight for Artois. +4,000 radiants and a fancy cross.
» Loots in Rogue's Hearth before watching the trial of Balatro Sage.
» Spars Cedlas. It ends in a draw.
» Dissapears for a while. Comes back as a fence in SL.
» Wins 3,000 at Mal's game night in the Grand Cathedral. Cheats with the help of Alison Kane.
» Gambles at the SL Inn. Earns a favor from Raigo Tideborne.

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

ART STUFF

1530918442935.pngTHANKS ELZ HAH

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Added more relations and events to the Event Log.

+ 4,000 radiants
+ One ornate iron and gold cross​

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Now for some unsolicited information on something no one cares about: I love Cash, but why is it when people want sad songs they always go for Cash's cover of Hurt or Simon & Garfunkel's Sound of Silence? I suppose that's because that's all people know about. Both Johnny Cash and Simon & Garfunkel made a lot of great music that you should very much check out if you're interesting in expanding your horizons of sad music for sad people. Branch out, son.

Alternate Cash songs to check out:
  • She Used To Love Me A Lot (love woes)
  • If You Could Read My Mind (love woes)
  • Ballad Of Ira Hayes (despair, hopelessness, addiction, and redemption themes)
Alternate Simon & Garfunkel songs to check out:
  • April Come She Will (love woes and death)
  • I Am A Rock (depression, isolation, love woes)
  • The Boxer (powerlessness, desperation, and failure themes)
  • A Most Peculiar Man (isolation, worthlessness, social outcast, and suicide themes)
Or you can stick with what you got because it's what you're looking for. At least you're listening to Cash and enjoying it. Cash is King.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Now for some unsolicited information on something no one cares about: I love Cash, but why is it when people want sad songs they always go for Cash's cover of Hurt or Simon & Garfunkel's Sound of Silence? I suppose that's because that's all people know about. Both Johnny Cash and Simon & Garfunkel made a lot of great music that you should very much check out if you're interesting in expanding your horizons of sad music for sad people. Branch out, son.

• A Most Peculiar Man (isolation, worthlessness, social outcast, and suicide themes)
Or you can stick with what you got because it's what you're looking for. At least you're listening to Cash and enjoying it. Cash is King.
i like you

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

I JUST REALLY LIKE THIS SONG SIR I AM AWARE OF THOSE BUT THIS ONE GETS ME IN A JIGGY HIGGY WIGGY!!

GO CASHY BOY!!!