Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now [VERY VIOLENT] The Fall of Rahas

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Thunder roars through the air.
Deep black clouds swiftly begin to darken the sky and an ominous feeling makes you look up to the sky.
Suddenly the sky explodes, leaving a ring of fire in the sky.
The clouds in its middle begin to become blurry, almost watery until they transform into a clear picture of someone standing in front of a throne.

A knight in an obsidian armor, with lines out of pure blood pulsating throughout it.
behind the Knight you see the outlines of someone you cannot identify.

Suddenly the knight turns around. To your surprise the knight neither looks like a demon nor a someone merely possessed. - It is far worse.
The Knight looks like someone who has been completely overtaken.
Instantly your eyes wander to the chest armor.
An oily substance is flowing out of something that appears to be a large claw-mark that went right through the armor.

'Hear me mortals', a deep demonic voice appears while slowly horns grow out of the Knights head.
'I am Azdoran, Marshall of our forces and one of the six lords of the Nether.
We were very patient with you in the past.
Yet, you still cling to your faulty ideals, and the pathetic beings you call "gods". Know, that they are WEAK! - AS ARE YOUUUU!'

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR PUNY WALLS AND TEMPLES CAN HOLD US OFF?

YOU ARE WROOOOONG! YOU AND YOUR ACCURSED ALTERA SHALL BOW DOWN TO US IN SERVITUDE AND AS FOOD ON OUR TABLES!

ONE BY ONE YOUR CITIES WILL FALL, YOUR RULERS WILL END UP ON THE PIKES OF MY CASTLE AND ALL SHALL KNOW THAT AZDORAN WAS THE ONE WHO DEFEATED THEM.

Suddenly, the earth shakes.
Demonic pillars rise from the ground and form together gigantic gates in front of all the major cities around Altera with demonic hordes in heavy armor, wander through, yet don't attack.

Then he picks up an obsidian helmet from a table. The helmet is nothing like most people would have seen before, while others still see it in their worst Nightmares. The Crown-Helmet, that completely obscures its wearers face with a void-portal like shimmer.

Azdoran holds it high for all of his legions to see, as if this was a ceremony.

KNOW THIS MORTALS!
THE DARK ONE HAS RETURNED!

ALL HAIL THE DARK ONE!

'ALL HAIL THE CORRUPTION!'

Again they shout after him.

ALL HAIL...'

Next he goes on placing the crown-helmet onto the head of the unknown behind him still completely hiding the person on the throne! Then he suddenly steps to the side.
The siluette suddenly becomes clearer.
It is a woman in a dark armor. Her face hidden by the void-like shimmer the crown-helmet gives off. Until suddenly two shining green eyes can be seen through the void

'QUEEN GRIEF!', the demonic Marshall shouts and the demonic legions begin to cheer*

Then the demonic lord turned towards his army, drawing an obsidian blade.

'Your time is over Life-Giver... but first...the appetizer....'

Suddenly the knight cuts through the air, opening a large portal, the vision in the skye instantly turns to. Through your vision you can see a white castle, its banners bear a blue shield with a sword facing down. Yet... the sky near it seems strange... almost otherworldly.

'LEGIONS! WE MARCH!!! And now... the divine realms shall tremble.'

And so the demon army marches into the divine realm, with only one goal...Destruction.

The vision vanished as fast as it came to be.

Staff Involved:

Solus

Lannis

Time:

April 7th
3pm EST

Place:

Rahas Realm

OOC:

FAQ:

Q: Why are you posting this?!
A: Because my char became a demon. Why? Because I had the smart idea of Vulcan mind melding info out of Azdoran last time I met it :p

Q: So Bolvar is the demon now?
A: Yes and if you actually KNOW Bolvar IC (i.e. a one time meeting won't do) then you will also recognize him being the demon now ;)

Q: But queen Grief is dead!
A: While not a question - no one saw her die. Pls don't tell me something else because I was there and she was killed totally off screen in her own realm and we only had audio from Cherb that 'the deed is done'. Mystery rule nr 1: No body, no murder ;).

Q: But...But... Rahas
A: Yes and he will die, if you fail ;)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
no it's a joke which is unfortunately badly timed with the current thread about gods and campaigns and what have you