Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vespertine9's Re-whitelist Application [Accepted - Jinny]

Vespertine

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Vespertine9

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
I am from the United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of OOC information to benefit your own character or put other character(s) at a disadvantage IRP.
Powergaming is making your character seem overpowered IRP, and unrealistically “powering” your character through situations.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, those are not allowed. The only allowed mods are ones approved by a staff member that are confirmed.

7. Name one of our current Mentors:
Squidziod.

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! My name is Francesca. I swim competitively, and also enjoy singing from time to time. I really value my academics. I have one dog, a schnauzer. I like to listen to RnB/Soul and Alternative music. I don’t play many other games currently, but when I was younger, I played a bit of RuneScape though, and I go back to it from time to time. I guess I’ve also hopped on the bandwagon with Fortnite, but my computer isn’t the greatest so you can imagine how that went.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don’t.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was referred by BrownEyedGirl7 and Blorbis83. However, that was a couple years ago. I’m currently dewhitelisted from inactivity.

--About Your Character!

Character Age:
120 (elf) years.

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance: The first thing one would notice about Celeste is her piercing eyes. They’re a very saturated silvery sky blue and dart around to anything that catches her attention. To counter her sharp jawline and otherwise symmetrical facial structure, she prefers to dress in rugged attire, such as her green and gold robes. Celestia is a tall woman, towering at about 6 feet; a bit intimidating to some of her other family members. Most of her height, however, is likely intensified by her hair. The elf’s locks are platinum blonde, appearing almost silver in some light, and shimmer in the sun.

Written Test!
There she was; Celsetia Aelia Herennia, in long. She usually just went by Celeste, or Elle to her family. She was big on nicknames, they made her feel like she wasn’t confined to be just one person all the time even if she was. As she walked by, the people of Astrakhan that were scattered along the streets would catch a glimpse of her poised stride. She usually would take some leisure time to congregate with the townspeople. She talked to a few, and she quickly learned that her brother, Theosodius, was in need of immediate assistance. She swiftly made her way down the busy streets, finding herself at his tattered hut’s doorstep. As she slowly approached his worn down home, she lightly knocked and waited for a response. As he opened the door, a smile sprung to his face as he motioned for her to come in. “Hello, Elle! I’m glad you could make it..” He exclaimed.
“What seems to be the matter?” She asked in a concerned, yet somehow relaxed tone.
“Oh well, you see, I’m quite bored, to say the least. I was hoping you could sing me something?” Celeste sighed of relief, thinking her brother was in some type of danger, and thought of a tune she could satisfy his boredom with. She could tell he was embarrassed, having caused his sister to worry for nothing. Nonetheless, she instantly thought of an old elven tune from her childhood. It was a quite cheerful piece, guaranteed to spark some activity in Theo's day. She remembered thinking how she desired to be like the other elves she had heard play this piece, and how beautifully they sounded. Though not many elves took up music caused by the negative attitude towards it, Celeste wondered how her life could have been changed if she took up music. For now though, it stayed as a hobby, seeing as she was buried up to her waist in psychological reports, lab data, and other research. Be that as it may, she still wants to enlighten the folks with her sound. As she started to sing, energy filled the room and her brother started to sway to the beat. It was joy to his ears, and he valued every second of it. As her deep tone cut through notes, she moved to different areas of the small room to dance around a bit before almost knocking over a bowl of vegetables. They were having a ball! As the song came to an unfortunate end, an idea popped into Theo’s mind.
“Elle, why did you never sing for the public? You do have such a beautiful voice. It’s a shame your talent is being wasted while you’re sat in a desk all day. Don’t get me wrong, your advancements are phenomenal but your melody is likewise impeccable”
Celeste shifted her vision to her beloved sibling, and furrowed her eyebrows.
“That’s a good question…” She responded weakly. She then tilted her head down a bit, as if feeling the slightest bit of regret.
“It’s not too late, you know. “ Celeste looked up.
“You think so?” There was silence, followed by Theo’s comforting response.
“I know so, Astrakhan needs a bit of livening up nowadays anyway.” He grinned, but his deep eyes and rugged complexion offered the contrary.

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Vespertine

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
Hi, thanks!
Before getting dewhitelisted, I had purchased a rank. Would it be possible to get that back on my account? If not, I completely understand seeing as I don't have proof of the transaction. I guess the only "proof" I have would maybe be the green title in my forum signature?

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hi, thanks!
Before getting dewhitelisted, I had purchased a rank. Would it be possible to get that back on my account? If not, I completely understand seeing as I don't have proof of the transaction. I guess the only "proof" I have would maybe be the green title in my forum signature?
Tiberione this is a question for you

D

Dark Auras

Hi, thanks!
I can look into this when I get home. We have ways to check your previous rank and I can reassign it for you :)