Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Victor Roichstead "The General"

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Victor Roichstead

"The Chosen"

(Edgy)

Key Info:
Race: 100% Pure Hu-Man
Social Status: Father
Sexuality: Loves the ladies...
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 250 lbs
Current Home: Living in Mockingbay

Deaths: 2

Family:
Mother: Mary Roichstead (Deceased)
Father: Vander Roichstead (Murdered)
Sisters: Nyssa & Maelin Roichstead (Alive and well)
Brother: Damien Roichstead (Alive and well)

Qualities and Flaws:
Strengths:

+ Large Build - Can deal and be dealt plenty of damage
+ Sweet Nature - Sweet and loving, does his best not to harm the innocent
+ Trained in the use of battleaxes - Chop chop
+ Trained hunter - Gonna sniff you out...
+ Bilingual - Speaky many language

Weaknesses:
+ Very Trusting - Women have betrayed his trust one too many times
+ Occasional Back Problems - Due to large growth
+ Can't read

+ Illiterate - Speaks in the third person and a lot of what he says isn't understandable

Languages:
  • Common
  • Fae
  • Elven
Profession:

• Warrior
  • Hunter
  • Knight
  • Trainer
  • Leader
  • General

Strengths & Abilities
Combat:

• Has trained in the art of fighting with battle-axes and seeks to learn pole-arms and swords
  • Uses a bow often
  • In his armor he moves at a relatively swift pace
  • Without his armor he can run like a bull
Stamina:
+ As stated earlier... Runs like a bull
+ Can withstand extreme temperatures

+ Has gone days without eating but it isn't his favorite thing... Left him bedridden but he can do it

First Aid:
+ Rub some dirt on it

Cooking:
+ Put it on a fire and wait a while

Social Skills:
+ Pretty much everyone he knows likes him...

Prized Possessions
+ A large piece of glowstone with the dimensions of a goat head with a third eye

• His steel battle-axe and plate armor
  • Red Tailed Hawk he's raised
  • His cave... Very roomy! He welcomes all his friends...
  • ALL HIS FRIENDS
  • Most of all his lady . . .

RELATIONS: (Under work)(Boop me to be added)
Essie - "You have become the calm to the storm that is my life . . . Let's just go with it." Nidari
Sugar - "I cannot even look at you . . . What have you done?" Ruulu
Azgir - "You've got kids now . . . Good for you! Now make some time for hunting." Jasper151627237
Kam - "I'm sure I could take you in a fight . . . I am sure . . . Totally . . . Yep . . . Definitely could . . . I think? Kamaoe
Roy - "A smith who now works out of Mockingbay . . . He will be most useful." CyberChaosV2
Illthilior - "You persist to make moves on my lover . . . Best be careful Illthilior." Tempy_
Raphael - "It's been a while." Raphael_Payne
Jacob - "You seem to be enjoying yourself with lady Nia . . . Break her heart and I will break you . . ." Sir Saltington
Tsarra - "You once made potions for me yet I have not yet found you once more . . . Where are you?" Asirel Luik
Maryann - "Bring your devil worship near me or my family again and you will not live to see another day." Delta_61251
Thordil - "You seem to be quite a pissy little man . . . Lots of mockery in your voice." Jasper151627237
The Greyling - "And where do you think you've been!? You owe me some potions!" jakp25
Tidus - ". . .?" IanAwesomePants
Lillium - "I dealt with the Jishrim worshiper and you seem to not mind her existence in the first place . . . Very unappreciative." Cukie1
Wollston - "Master Wollston . . . I do hope to see you get your life together . . . The nation needs some order and I feel you could bring it." Hai_Paladin
Nwalme - "You have attempted my life a number of times . . . All due to my willingness to help others . . . I'm not sure I can help you in this war . . ." blargtheawesome
Sankera - "You may serve to be quite useful in the future . . ." Sankera
Aspen - "I have decided not to put you on my wall . . " JustTooRadical
Gren - "You fish and fish and fish and fish and fish . . ." CthulhuPeople
Sarahn - "You still owe me some work!" ZeroOrgan
Eli - "You translated for the mute one, thank you." Spooksy_

Odette - "You have ran from your problems one too many times . . . My promise still stands . . . But I cannot always be there." Samiwashere
Gabe
- "Are you finally gone for good?"

Ronn - "I still owe you an ass whooping you traitor . . ." SirLuamTehDoge
Ava - "You've grown . . . Mostly mentally! I wish you the best in your future endeavors my niece. . ." Joseph12Q
Vlad - "Are you gone yet?" Sir Andrew Wallins
Cymic - "All hail the king of the grapes. . . May he rest in peace." IanAwesomePants
Azariah - "Something has made you disappear . . . Whether it be business or deceit . . . Know that Victor cares for you little one . . ." Asirel Luik
Isabell - "Stay innocent . . ." Ruulu
Althalos - "Screaming man child . . ." Electric
Octavia - "Where have you been?" Samiwashere
Nia - "You be careful with that Jacob boy! Just because he has some facial hair does not make him a man! If he hurts you! YOU LET ME KNOW!!" Lirakitty
Joe - "You have agreed to join my ranks . . . I will hold you to it kid . . . You could become more of a man with this kind of work." The Wanderering Ranger
Soul - "Make wise choices little man! I know you can succeed . . ." SpiritTheLightning
Poe - "Another one to the list! Welcome to the family little one. I like your attitude . . . Though I cannot protect you from your mother for long!" Catena

BACKSTORY TO BE ADDED HERE

Attachments

Last edited:

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Boop the thread if ya wish to be added to the relations along with the characters name :heart: