Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Kavdu - In Construction

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Sorry for inactivness! I've been really busy with school and other stuff but that doesn't mean this still isn't a thing! If anyone's interested in helping out please let me know c:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Well, add me t the place and I'll be able to do some work ^^

Plus, I already have some ideas, but I'll showcase them later, with time :b

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
If this is on-going, I can help with immense interiorization~ ( I'm an interior builder ) but I can also help with other buildings and small structures!

dacoutts

Lord of Altera

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Left wiiiing.*

xx Kavdu Update xx

KavduShow.png

Hello, fellow folks. A lot has changed since the OP was first made- and months have passed. Due to a change of hands at request, I've taken up reigns to keep Kavdu active and in motion as I really do want a Second Home for my Nakat and the Nakam who want to join in. Kavdu, as the OP states, is a warm haven for the Nakam and their close knit friends (*squints at magic lovers, divine lovers and Teshvadiiks with a broom in hand*). Or it's going to be as soon as we have a few homes set up!

The Theme of the Nakat Haven will be snow cottages in the poorish lean. Nothing extravagant such as large castles or kingdoms. i.e- Village. The Nakam are fairly middle class to poor figures as most live with their special traits to work- Tailory, hunting, rangering, artsing, etc. Some have gotten by as freeloaders. This is due to their homeland being destroyed- and the majority of them settling in the Northern Kingdoms with nothing on their backs besides what they earn. This most likely has been the case for the older Nakam, as well- as they've been mostly explorers, sailors, artisans, fortune tellers, journeymen! This being said, the build scale for this village will grow slowly. Roleplay can start as soon as we get our dockmaster up and have a stable "Town Hall" behind our soon to be built walls. Roleplay can start so as there's a feel of coming in during the hustle and bustle of Nakam building their own village together. Considering we will /have/ walls as a defense (From Furless Outsiders!)- The plan is to have Kavdu a Moderate region so that there's more flexibility for a variety of roleplay. If the majority of players who actually live there want it Peaceful, we can vy for it (Tear down walls)- but for now, Moderate!

KavduShow2.png
Currently- we just finished up the walkway upwards from the docks and ship which have been built in the past few months. We've had the help of donated items by the previous folks listed above.

Completed Tasks:

• Docks
  • Stairway Up
  • Ship
  • Dockmaster Hut
  • Dynomap Icon placement
  • Donation boxes setup
In Progress:
  • Dockmaster
  • Walls/Gateway
  • Reasonable sized Town Hall
Future Projection:
  • Storage Unit Hut for donation placement
  • Lift- Up and down.
  • First two hobble houses below
  • Etc.
KavduShow3.png
To keep our future builders supplied- I'll be asking for donations to help us keep things moving along nicely. Red marks the area to throw in your donations into hoppers. Truth be told, I do have other projects mostly in roleplay and Staffle things (I mean, look at my signature) - as well as need to give attention to life, so I won't have time to go out and gather materials/farm for coins and rads. That's why I'm going to make this more of a group project for the players who want their Nakam/Friends of Nakam to live here. I'll just be an occasional builder on my free time and someone to keep things moving along to yell at builder minions and order them around. I won't be able to do this without help! What do you get out of all of this donating? Why- My kind thanks, that's what! And the mews of our future Nakam.

Donation Perks:
  • Your name on the Donator Message Board that'll be placed in Kavdu in a nice visible area if you've donated /a lot/ of things and have done some appreciative work on building-interior & exterior/terraforming/donating coins. It'll be an Ooc visual for us to always admire.
  • A special Badge for even the smallest donater:
KavduShow4.png
If you plan on donating radiants- Please send the coins to /money pay OliveOnion [yourCoins] (Hazrin's account - muh nakat).
I'll be purchasing plots with that account- so that it doesn't get mixed up with my main account! If you do donate coins to that account- please screenshot your transfer of coin and send me a private convo so I know who to put in the donations board in the future!

Now- Once we have something tangible to roleplay in- I believe it wouldn't be too far off for our Nakat characters to go out and seek roleplay donators/trade- But I'll tuck that for the future. Currently, the only way to get to Kavdu is to sail up from Grafjell. So stop on by our precious cold isle to sail over to our... other precious cold isle ( ;) ) and donate!

If you'd like to be a potential builder or are interested in helping out- Go ahead and respond to the thread and I'll stick you into our current conversation on the forums. We'll figure out where to put you~
x The immediate concerns are mostly plots- so emeralds and radiants are always welcome.

That's all I have to update so far- I'm out of thoughts.
Carry on my wayward companions.