Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Kavdu - In Construction

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
KAVDU
"Second Home"
!! BUILDERS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED !!
Untitled.png
---​
Kavdu will be a reasonably sized settlement in the north-west of Altera, sitting between Korog's Standing and Grafjell. Most if not all of the structures will be located on the biggest, central island at coordinates: x- 545, y- 65, z-3730.

The settlement will act in very much the same way as Kavdam did, hence "second home." It will provide a safe area for any Nakam and friends of the Nakam to live in and will hopefully become a rich zone for roleplay that anyone can participate in!

The region is owned by myself and @VanquishedVyre (Rygan)
---
How to Get There
There is currently no dockmaster or docks located on the island as of yet (this is being worked on). The quickest way to get there (and it's not very quick) is to sail in a boat from Grafjell and then set a home once at the site.
---
Want to Help?
If you're a good builder and you have some time on your hands then let me know in the comments below and I'll add you all to a private conversation containing rough construction plans along with other things.

If you have supplies that you'd like to donate then the same thing goes, leave a comment!

---
Region Members
- @Myself
- @VanquishedVyre
- @Michcat

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I could build time to time, I'm pretty good at building and I like building something g different for a chAnge

I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how feasible that is due to expansion in Tambry and some IRL changes in my life. Perhaps in the future we could donate supplies or a bit of radiants.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how feasible that is due to expansion in Tambry and some IRL changes in my life. Perhaps in the future we could donate supplies or a bit of radiants.
Well thank you! I'll add you to the conversation anyway :)