Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vincent the Last Regintian

vpeters

I think I might like it here
Name: Vincent
Height: 6ft 3inches
Family: Regintian
Eye colour: Saphirre Blue(similar to that of the Valorians only darker)
Istinctive features: Mask covering mouth and nose and a black hood and cloak
Backstory:
Since the dawn of time two families have been fighting. Day after day. Year after year. The Valorians and the Regintians. Mortal enemys locked in eternal combat. Many people find it hard to believe when I tell them this mass feud started over something as trivial as food. A chicken wing to be exact. Only a couple of years after the creation of Altera, a tribe left Altera and travelled far from their birthplace to a strange land called Regintia.The newcomers found the original settlers of this land, the Valorians, and resided in their cliffside settlements along with them in peace. However soon after the problems began. There was not enough food for both familys to share and fights broke out over chickens and pigs leading to injurys and resentment between the familys. One day a hunting party returned with just a chickens leg which they had salvaged from a beasts mouth. The greatest fight the earth had seen broke out between the two sides, It was not to be rivalled for thousands of years. The Regintian leader callled a truce, and in the time they were given the Regintians called upon the forces of evil and gave themselves the secrets of Dark Magic. But it was at a terrible cost, the evil would boil inside them for all time influencing their lives for the worst. The next day a duel was held between the two leaders. The Valorians dd not know of the dark magic their opponents now possessed and they watched in horror as the Regintian leader clicked his fingers and his foe exploded in a fountain of gore.
The Valorians fled the land in fear of their lives and and the Regintians claimed Regintia for themselves. The two familys were never to meet again until a Valorian unlocked the secrets of Light Magic and brought a terrible plague down upon the Regintians. Only one survived and he trekked far and wide looking for the murderer who killed his people. Many years later he found him. But he could not find it in himself to kill the man. the result of his actions was a cut across the mouth,disfiguring his face.
That Regintian gave up on war and moved to Altera to his birthplace. He changed his name from Aekan to plain Vincent and settled in new haven hepling to construct a healthy community.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
dude! conflicts make good roleplay, and I like the synchronization of history between players! in fact, I want someone to make a tyran char! (but probably no one ever will...)
:D